Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Should have asked the driver for a copy of the footage from the cameras 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Never thought about cameras, hopefully it'll turn up online somewhere.

Data protection would prevent this unless the Police used it in some Crimewatch scenario.

Was sitting on a bus going nowhere in a hurry about 10 years ago on Oswald St in Glasgow city centre. I looked out the window at the handful of homeless fuckers that were sitting down begging for money to passers by. Two other homeless jakes started a conversation with the ones sitting down and I could see the hand gestures asking for a swig of the bottle of buckie the jakes sitting down had. Shakes of the head and no no gestures were given back and the two jakes gave the upset looks and shit and they started to walk away.

One went back asking for a light but turned out to be a diversion as the second c**t ran in through the blind-side and stole the nearly empty bottle of buckie and the two of them ran away leaving the jakes sitting down totally shocked at what had just happened. It was like something from Chewing the fat the way it panned out. :lol:

Girlfriends dads across from Dubai with his partner and 3 year old daughter. He's paid for us to come through to Glasgow to visit them and put us up in the same hotel.

The kid has cried from 4am this morning to now. Because she wasn't allowed to watch peppa pig, she's 2 doors away and I can still hear it.

Is it frowned upon to boot a Bairn out a window?

What a fantastic day ahead, Mrs working so I'm on solo child duty, the wee shits are already annoying each other and it's getting ready to piss down so they won't go out.
The highlight of my day will be deciding whether to clean the bathrooms first or clean the windows.
Middle age is shite.
All those younger posters considering marriage, kids etc  this is what you have to look forward too.
Escape while you still can.

I'd do the bathroom 1st. That's a job completed and you can take your time with the windows, even if you don't finish them you'll see the progress.

Wife's fucked off to Rewind on Friday, although she was thoughtful enough to leave a wee too do list for me. I'm willing to take the consequences on Monday as I've done sweet fa and I'm off for a drink laters

We've a Portuguese family next door and the old granny is over living with them just now. She has lots of free time and not a lot of money so my gf and her have came to an agreement that we'll pay her do our ironing, or some of it at least.

She keeps catching us of guard when she comes for it and my gf just grabs a pile of washing, sticks it in a bag and gives her it but there's always pairs of my pants in there. So not only is this old lady handling my pants and ironing them, she now thinks that I'm the type of guy who wants his pants ironed and that's all I think about when I see her.

They do feel a lot nicer to wear right enough.