Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Underwent a rather delightful 'barium follow through' this morning and since it went a bit quicker than anticipated I have two hours at home watching the cricket before heading back for an appointment.

The thought did cross my mind to voluntarily pop back into work but common sense prevailed.

I found a huge big b*****d fly in my lunch. Must have sneaked in to it when I left it beside the window to cool on Sunday night. 

Feel a bit sick and had to chuck away what I hadn't eaten.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I found a huge big b*****d fly in my lunch. Must have sneaked in to it when I left it beside the window to cool on Sunday night. 

Feel a bit sick and had to chuck away what I hadn't eaten.

We have to take issue with making a packed lunch on Sunday to be consumed on Tuesday.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

We have to take issue with making a packed lunch on Sunday to be consumed on Tuesday.

Nonsense. The dish I made on Sunday night was for yesterday and today. Nothing wrong with some solid preparation. 

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nonsense. The dish I made on Sunday night was for yesterday and today. Nothing wrong with some solid preparation. 

Ah, a dish. When you said "packed lunch" I instantly thought of sandwiches. I'm fearing it's the sort of thing 1320 Lichtie throws together with tinned beans, maraconi and Hula Hoops and strange wee triangles of toast.

3 hours ago, K.T said:

Went for a walk and came across a fox cub having a wee kip. Didn't seem to give a f**k I was there. a8908664df457373da619394cd12a7a0.jpg

Probably exhausted after being chased by Tory kunts.

Went to the dentist today for the first time in 21 years. There were four women working there - two were 8's and two were solid 9's. Why the f**k did I leave it so long?

Were they not disgusted at the state of your teeth?

12 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Probably. Only a couple of fillings required for now though.

Not a bad result after 21 years. I left it 18 months and i needed a scale and polish and my gums were pretty bad.

Just now, Honest Saints Fan said:

The first time @Rugsterinvited me round to his house he bought an Indian takeaway which was served on normal plates but with plastic cutlery, to save on washing up.

And that was when you knew he was a keeper