Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Last night at the pub I saw a girl who had the best arse in the entire universe and this morning I'm a bit sad because the Newky Broon's given me a sore head and now I can't catch a cheeky swatch at the wondrous arse  :(

Did you get her name?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Last night at the pub I saw a girl who had the best arse in the entire universe and this morning I'm a bit sad because the Newky Broon's given me a sore head and now I can't catch a cheeky swatch at the wondrous arse :(

Beer goggles were on

post-37031-0-44361800-1375034042_thumb.j

When I got up this morning, I had my usual "first thing" pish. So far so normal. Finished up with that, washed my hands and then proceeded to brush my teeth. Mid way through this, I had an overwhelming urge to pish again.

I then had another, man sized pish.

I was all very strange. I've felt a bit funny about it all day.

Not trying to worry you but if you need to pish a lot then that's a sign of prostate cancer and you might wanna get checked.

Beer goggles were on

Your picture collection is quite something.

Christ if they're gonna start locking threads that end up in arguments there'll not be many left open!

Only a matter of time before the Word Association thread goes into meltdown...

Hold on, correct me if I'm wrong, if Matty started the thread, doesn't he have the options regarding opening and closing it??

I'm not sure, but I think if a mod locks it you don't have a choice after that. I could be wrong though

Your picture collection is quite something.

It would be better if I knew how to post pics on an iPad. I can only post the thumbnails that go in my gallery.

It took me over a year to learn how to put up videos on here although I can't even see them in their original format due to not having Flash on here. I doubt if I am bright enough to work out how to post pics properly if I am being honest.

It would be better if I knew how to post pics on an iPad. I can only post the thumbnails that go in my gallery.

It took me over a year to learn how to put up videos on here although I can't even see them in their original format due to not having Flash on here. I doubt if I am bright enough to work out how to post pics properly if I am being honest.

I'm useless at that kind of thing as well, to be honest which is why I don't bother with gifs and all that.

Going down to London in October and have two options on how to travel down -

Train, £126, takes 4 and a half hours

Bus, £36, takes 10 and a half hours.

What to do, what to do?!

Bus is a good laugh. But that's cause I find trains to be fucking extortionate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Going down to London in October and have two options on how to travel down -

Train, £126, takes 4 and a half hours

Bus, £36, takes 10 and a half hours.

What to do, what to do?!

No planes flying in October then??