Ye Can Stick Yer Michael Thomas Up Yer Arse

It was a cracking game though. Three fantastic goals to boot.

I must admit I didnt think Liverpool had a hope in hell, not with Neil Mellor up front :lol::lol::lol:

Again though, it will probably only be a blip and the Redmen will get beat next week.

What about Arsenal though Steve, that game at Old Stratford seems to have knocked them for six. :unsure:

And Vieira was very lucky to stay on the park as well by the way.

What about Arsenal though Steve, that game at Old Stratford seems to have knocked them for six. :unsure:

And Vieira was very lucky to stay on the park as well by the way.

Strange as it sounds I don't think they have played well at all this season, even before Old Stratford. They would click for 15 minutes & look great on MOTD but I don't think they have had a full 90 minutes yet.

Confidence seems low, can't keep a clean sheet , Henry looks disinterested & I think will be rested after the Rosenborg & Chelsea games to sort out his injury.

Vieira should have got himself sent off after Mellors goal, just go mental at the ref or something. Sending off would mean missing the Birmingham game rather than Chelsea.

Nah I thought Arsenal were brilliant before the Urinal game, a joy to watch in fact. They are still showing it in patches especially through Ljungberg but not as consistantly.

Anyway. who care, 2-1, gerritipye :P

Impressive against Everton first day & for spells against Charlton. Conceded 3 to Boro, drew with Bolton struggled to beat Man City. Look at the time goals were scored & they'll score a couple within 15 minutes then ease off.

They have the ability to step it up & even showed that today. Too many big players are quiet at the moment. Henry, Reyes started the season well but has faded, Pires & Ljunberg fade in & out of games.

Hope the kids get it up the Manc twats this week.

Archived