Guest God is a bairn

twister

blind mans buff

pin the tail on .................

truth or dare

strip poker

all classics when pished at a party

Guest Barbour_Bairn

We do a couple of drinking games that are a good laugh.

Get a DVD that has plenty of characters in it. Put the names in a hat and draw them out. every time your character speaks then you've got to take a drink. I find it works really well with Star Wars as there's loads of characters....... although the night I had Luke, C3PO and Darth Vader was very messy.

I've done the same idea with the footy but used corners, bookings and obviously goals and stuff. It's a good laugh

Does this make me sad? :ph34r::blink:

Guest jagshater
Sitting out on the back porch with my mate's maw was always my party favourite! :D:lol:  :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

twister

truth or dare

spin the bottle

strip poker

Blind mans buff if u r pissed wot a laugh!

Card game called god!!!

1.Lay all the cards on the ground face down.

2. Make a rule for each card i.e a 6 = 6 drinks, get a few dares, a few forfeits and a few general drinking ones but drawing a number 9 makes that person god! he/she can then rell everyone what to do can make drinking challanges and basically do whatever the f**k he she decides!

3. if another 9 is drawn that person is now god and it generally goes that the more it goes the more risque it gets.

Note don't play this with your mates bird when he aint there incase he comes back!!! :ph34r:

My brother and our mates had a cracker which required nothing more complicated than an ordinary balloon (inflated) and a doorway (indoors). One guy had to go in goals (or rather, door) and prevent any goals (i.e. the balloon going through the doorway).

We basically played that "3 and you're in" football game, subject to the following rules -

1. The balloon may be played in any manner.

2. There are no other rules.

Now, this is not as easy as it sounds - but it's great fun when a bit blootered.

Best to move the furniture aside if possible, and have a few spare balloons. ;)

AT

Archived