Berti @ The Scotland Game Last Night

TheFalkirkBairn

Germany B 3 - Scotland B 0

In the daily express today there was a picture of berti last night @ the scotland game now i know we were playing germany but still berti had the nerve to show up 4 a scotland game after he ran scottish football into the ground and gave us the worst fifa world ranking we've ever had i think and he has the nerve to show up 4 a scotland game! even if we were playing his home country. if i was him i would have just stayed home

views???

Germany B 3 - Scotland B 0

In the daily express today there was a picture of berti last night @ the scotland game now i know we were playing germany but still berti had the nerve to show up 4 a scotland game after he ran scottish football into the ground and gave us the worst fifa world ranking we've ever had i think and he has the nerve to show up 4 a scotland game! even if we were playing his home country. if i was him i would have just stayed home

views???

After having saved Scottish football from an even worse ranking than we already have and layed the foundations (which Smith will promptly dig up :angry: ) for the regeneration of Scottish football I think he's more than entitled to pop along.

Archived