Ah Excellent

Larbert_Par

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend Radford will back me up on this. I had no fears, even at 1-0 down.

Second half team shooting into the Kop, knew it would be OK. :D

I kept shouting for Fairclough to be brought on, hope he knew the game I had in mind. If not it was the European Cup semi-final against St Etienne in 1977. Liverpool won 3-1. Super sub got the decisive goal :D

That signalled the first of Liverpool's FOUR European titles.

I sniff number 5 come May ;)

Exciting Times In L4 :D

I kept shouting for Fairclough to be brought on, hope he knew the game I had in mind. If not it was the European Cup semi-final against St Etienne in 1977. Liverpool won 3-1. Super sub got the decisive goal :D

I think he came on when it was 1-1 did he not..... just like Mellor B) :D

My friend Radford will back me up on this. I had no fears, even at 1-0 down.

Second half team shooting into the Kop, knew it would be OK. :D

That signalled the first of Liverpool's FOUR European titles.

I sniff number 5 come May ;)

Exciting Times In L4 :D

I saw most of the game but missed the last 10 minutes, b*****ds.

Excellent result, wasn't too sure about the overall performance, but great result, was that really Harry Kewell out on the wing.

Missed Stevie G's screamer, b*****ds, I still haven't seen it, hopefully will catch it later.

I'm beginning to see what Benitez is doing at L4, a far more adventurous style of play now, a few January singings and we will be even better.

Away the Reds :D

Guest BullyWee1878

I have to say the reason that match changed was Pongolle coming on at half time...The lad was totally immense and changed the face of the game with his direct running he scared the greeks shitless and they couldnt cope with him and I have to say BA i told you months ago the boy would come good and he defo has in the last week or two...

Also Andy Gray's commentry was brilliant when Gerrard scored...Pretty unexpected for a blueshite though !!

Missed Stevie G's screamer, b*****ds, I still haven't seen it, hopefully will catch it later.

Ach, it was awright, nothing you wouldn't see down your local five-a-side pitches :ph34r::D

Also Andy Gray's commentry was brilliant when Gerrard scored...Pretty unexpected for a blueshite though !!

It's funny because when he scored I jumped out of my chair and shouted 'oh ya beauty' and then a second later Andy Gray said almost exactly the same!

There's only one Djimi Traore :lol:

Notice when he went off, business picked up?

What a disaster of a football player.

Best I have seen Pongolle in a red shirt, cross for the second goal was delumptious :D

Archived