Musicians You Would Like To "stop Recording"

Fuctifano

Aye, the avatar is from a bit of a running joke in a pub quiz that I do. I feel that I should point out that I am not a fan of the Beast's music.

Is he known as the beast outside of this pub quiz or was it just a coincidence that you called him that?

It's an avatar I've seen on ptfc.net

The guy in question (Dr Paul) is a pub quizmaster so it could well be the same person

I think it's a highly appropriate title for Collins!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy in question (Dr Paul) is a pub quizmaster so it could well be the same person

That's the fella. His quizzes are excellent. Me and my mates usually end up going to one or two of them a week. And he's a bit of a Jags fan - quite often end up chatting about Partick and Queens with him.

• 4 weeks later...

Runrig

Did you know that Runrig's first album was released the same year Sunderland beat Leeds in the FA Cup final??

And they released their most recent only last year, which was superb incidentally.

At their peak, they got an album to Number 2 in the national album charts, with 98% of it's sales in Scotland, sold out venue after venue, supported U2, played at Balloch country park twice, both sellouts, and had the first, and only, gaelic single in the UK top 20.

Add to that, the band are absolutely fantastic musicians, and aye, you might not actually like the material, but they deserve a huge amount of kudos for achieving so much, despite hardly anyone south of Gretna having even heard of them.

It'll probably never be done again.

Archived