6 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've started getting a wee drop down 'bubble' about new Tweets and I don't fucking like it.

I cant find any reference to it on Google and can't seem to kill it in Settings

Anyone else getting it? Anyone know how to stop it?

Screenshot_20191030-104007_Chrome.jpg

Scroll up.

6 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've started getting a wee drop down 'bubble' about new Tweets and I don't fucking like it.

I cant find any reference to it on Google and can't seem to kill it in Settings

Anyone else getting it? Anyone know how to stop it?

Don't know if this helps.

https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/notifications-on-mobile-devices

Is he the boy that had the show on BBC Scotland about poverty and what not recently?
I really liked those shows. He definitely raised some excellent points.

I think he's a c**t. Has wee kids now. His existential howls belong to a younger man without responsibilities. He is full of good intentions but because he despises the middle class who rightly or wrongly are in charge of things he prefers to carp at them instead of trying to get things done while that's the case, and it's going to be that case forever unless there's a revolution.

So is he a bit of a fanny on twitter then? Did you watch his programmes?

I don't care what he does on twitter. It's what he's relaying he's doing in real life I take a dim view of. Not watched his shows. I read and was impressed by Poverty Safari though.

Sorry to be a contrarian, but you didn’t watch his programmes nor care for what he tweets, yet you were impressed by his book but don’t like him? What is it he does you object to?