I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Amazing eh?

Source: http://www.ecenglish.com/learnenglish/lessons/can-you-read

Looks like Tyson Fury has been on the bevvy today.

1. Come & try Tyson fury is the name & fighting is the game!! Anytime any place any where! Ill rip your fucking heart out!!!!!!!

2. I'm going to snap @mrdavidhaye s jaw in little bits! If he has the arsehole to fight me!

3. Where's the fucking p***k @mrdavidhaye u better take this fight feb 8 u ugly little p***k!!

4. If @LennoxLewis has any balls left at all come fight me & ill have u carried out on a stretcher u fucking pussy! Come & try!!!

Looks like Tyson Fury has been on the bevvy today.

1. Come & try Tyson fury is the name & fighting is the game!! Anytime any place any where! Ill rip your fucking heart out!!!!!!!

2. 3c9b828dfe96336ab12d9cd541d7f76f_normal.
    I'm going to snap
    s jaw in little bits! If he has the arsehole to fight me!

3. 3c9b828dfe96336ab12d9cd541d7f76f_normal.
    Where's the fucking p***k
    u better take this fight feb 8 u ugly little p***k!!

4. 3c9b828dfe96336ab12d9cd541d7f76f_normal.
    If
    has any balls left at all come fight me & ill have u carried out on a stretcher u fucking pussy! Come & try!!!

What a p***k. Who the fucks Tyson Fury? He fights a bunch of no marks.

Is she being serious when she spells like that?

this one is a corker,

Tae aw c***s sayin an " uneducated " yeez can aw bolt cos ye dinny even ken me or ma exam results :S

Well you obviously failed Primary 1 English quite recently :lol:

f**k that, Have had to deactivate my account as My phone won't stop going. Protecting my tweets didn't work either so I just juked it. will get it back in a few days I suppose

Worth it IMO :lol::lol:

f**k that, Have had to deactivate my account as My phone won't stop going. Protecting my tweets didn't work either so I just juked it. will get it back in a few days I suppose

What did you say?