The comedian Paul Foot once randomly tweeted me. It was the proudest moment of my Twitter career.

I have managed George Galloway. Richard Gordon and the ever fragrant Edwina Currie. And Lord Foulkes has blocked me.

Why do folk hate FourFourTom so much? Serious question btw, I've never actually followed him or seen anything of his retweeted onto my feed.

I followed him for about a day and then realised he was a massive c**t. In hindsight, you can even tell from his bio - anyone who uses the term "Freelance football writer" is probably an arsehole.

It's the most bland, anodyne nonsense ever, and yet it still manages to infuriate on so many different levels.

To be fair, I'm not a fan of wind turbines at all.

I dont like wind turbines either but its comments like "dumbest leader of the free world" and "loser" I'm referring to. I'm not a fan of Salmond (or many politicians for that matter) but cant help thinking these are just the words of a spolied billionaire with his nose out of joint.