A meme I made was responsible for #telt trending tonight. Proud :lol:

I've seen you post loads on here and Twitter and never clicked you were the same person. Assuming you're the right person, I enjoyed you getting Wings Over Scotland #telt a while back.

@footballerboobs is good for a low brow laugh.

My flatmate just told me about this. What the f**k :lol:

@GreetinBrigade is my favourite account at the moment.

Edited by Duffy_

@secret_Plumber

This guy is having a belter of a meltdown on twitter. Was accused of almost hitting the back of someone car earlier on :lol:

MASSIVE thanks to the @secret_plumber van reg no SL62FKG for almost driving in the back of me. At 9mths pregnant, I REALLY appreciate that.

@TheMiniMesAndMe @nicolalalalala report what u bunch of fannys? Ur shite driving lets go

To hear from witnesses, otherwise I DO NOT CARE what you think

@cstross another sad b*****d with nothing better to do with their life, yet another complaint binned... Tosspot

@hazycinnamon yip another sad case complaining nation, bunch of sad hits get a life, unfortunately ur complaint is being binned

@joelyohoh bad move m8 again if u have something to say I am in dalry complaints are better dealt with in person?? Let's see if ull come up?

@Every1withaproblem I'll decide how to run my business and clearly u r all sad cases with nothing else better to do with ur life