You get some way out there followers ,especially from the states. . i now have a Danish journalist god knows why.

I think he reads pie and bovril, because he follows loads of us. Either that or he's prepared to use any source at all for a story. Seems a sound bloke.

Edited to add; my minor celeb followers include Jason Grilli of the Pittsburgh Pirates, Newsnight, a whole pile of Grauniad and C4 journalists, and Geoff Boycott.

Edited by Savage Henry

I've only followed David Begg for a few days but he's already doing my head in. I'm not sure if he doesn't realise how Twitter actually works or he's brain damaged. Possibly both.

Indeed he survived a whole two days with me. Tedious beyond belief.

I got one from a Louisiana fencing company. :lol:

Is that @We_Build_Fences?

I sent them a picture of my fence after I repaired it following the January storms and they replied "looks good!". Another of their 6 tweets is a RT of P&B's very own Jam saying "Get it up ye @We_Build_Fences, there's a new sheriff in town". I'm not sure what that was about.

I've only followed David Begg for a few days but he's already doing my head in. I'm not sure if he doesn't realise how Twitter actually works or he's brain damaged. Possibly both.

Unfollowed him within two hours. Twat.

Joined twitter. Now have 6 real people following me and a few google images with girls names.

Not sure why anyone is following me as I've not really tweeted anything as yet. The idea of becoming a trivial messiah if I get enough followers does have a certain appeal though.

Edited by Count Mongo del Fantastico

Has Twitter been acting the c**t for anyone else yesterday and today? It takes ages to load and it keeps saying that it's doing things wrong and to try again.

Maybe it's just giving me a hint to stop tweeting :(

I'm being followed by Nuclear Iran (@IranNukes).

News about Iranian nuclear ambitions and Israel's potential retaliation produced by @newspin_co #iran #nuclear

I was slightly disappointed when I discovered it wasn't the media department for Iran's nuclear programme.

Yeah, Begg was unfollowed very swiftly. Not only did he want to discuss everything under the sun, he also came across as pretty thick.

Agreed. He is probably my favourite commentator, so I tried to tolerate it, convinced he'd say something of worth at some point, but after a couple of days, he was completely doing my head in. I feel sorry for his colleagues, who you can tell from their tweets find it completely irritating also(Richard Gordon, Ian Crocker), but don't want to unfollow him. :lol:

I've followed a few people from here and not had a follow back.

FFCGAV

Absolute rubbish, I`m following you!

A decent one for United fans to follow is @ArabyzeThis

Does a blog based on tactical side of United games.