Tayside Police@TaysidePoliceForfar Vandalism- Can you help? http://www.tayside.police.uk/Appeals/forfar-vandalism.htm

Collapse

3:49 PM - 17 Oct 12

·1meqji88mz7tvtx4xtizan_normal.jpegrory ferrier@ferretto@TaysidePolice got a couple of tins of spray paint , what you needing done? :-))

Collapse

4:01 PM - 17 Oct 12 · Details

Well, they did ask for help biggrin.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Reasonable questions only guys.

To wit; what was your first pair of football boots? Why anyone would ask that to the faceless, nameless media relations bloke from a second division SFL side I have no idea, but there you go.

Edited by Savage Henry

To wit; what was your first pair of football boots? Why anyone would ask that to the faceless, nameless media relations bloke from a second division SFL side I have no idea, but there you go.

"Media Relations" is a fairly grandiose title for "bloke from the Trust / random supporter who was mug enough to volunteer to run the club Twitter feed".

"Media Relations" is a fairly grandiose title for "bloke from the Trust / random supporter who was mug enough to volunteer to run the club Twitter feed".

He or she does refer to him or herself as "we", so grandiose is not out of the equation. Boring b*****d, as it turns out.

Tell me, Mr Savage (may I call you Savage), what was your first pair of football boots?

How the f**k should I know? Dunlop ones, most likely, or Hi-Tech. About the same time as I had those goalie gloves with bobbled rubber bits instead of padding. And you?