Sad to see 1320's mind go all to mush. Moves to Dundee and its all went to pot. :(

He was slightly better off when his mum and dad were getting young girls drunk so he could come home and ruffle them. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Sad to see 1320's mind go all to mush. Moves to Dundee and its all went to pot. :(

He was slightly better off when his mum and dad were getting young girls drunk so he could come home and ruffle them. 

That's quite Trumpian when you look back on it.

I think he still posts on here but gave the General Nonsense forum a swerve after he came on drunk one night and posted a load of abuse at a fellow Arbroath fan. What is it about Lichties and drunk posting?

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think he still posts on here but gave the General Nonsense forum a swerve after he came on drunk one night and posted a load of abuse at a fellow Arbroath fan. What is it about Lichties and drunk posting?

That was his pals accessing his account when they were round at his bit.

9 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Wtf, when did this happen?

A while ago. I think he meant to post "my girlfriend was having a drink with my parents whilst I was in the pub with my mates" but for some unbeknown reason wrote something resembling "I was at the pub with my pals and told my folks that my girlfriend was coming up, they got her on the drink and when I got home I fucked her" 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I have a vague recollection of that