The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

My mum is busy planning a family weekend break in London. She was originally planning it for the end of November but now she is planning it for the last weekend of October.

I practically jizzed my pants when I saw who is playing London that weekend - http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/productions/the-bizarre-world-of-devin-townsend-presents-the-retinal-circus 8)

She has been informed that she is no longer already to change the date of this break and she has to get it all confirmed so I can buy my tickets.

So one of the bands i wanted to see at Download but didnt (thanks in part from leaving the 23a slip road to car parks around 1.5-2miles away taking around 3 hours to do), Fear Factory are playing the ABC in glasgow in december supporting the Devin Townsend Project. Ive heard about this guy before, dont know a thing about him though or heard any of his music.

So one of the bands i wanted to see at Download but didnt (thanks in part from leaving the 23a slip road to car parks around 1.5-2miles away taking around 3 hours to do), Fear Factory are playing the ABC in glasgow in december supporting the Devin Townsend Project. Ive heard about this guy before, dont know a thing about him though or heard any of his music.

Go.

Mr Townsend was born for the stage.