The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

just got Steve harris British Lion delivered thansk to the guys at play.com so ripped open the packaging like a child on xmas morning, loving the album, it isnt maiden and that is the whole point, it is different but it has the trademark harris sound, the vocals are growing on me with every track, the guitars are sound and the drumming good. It is bluesy rock that reminds me of UFO and led zep but with a modern touch and that trademark harris bass. Could almost say it is a new Maiden for the 40 something fans that have been there since the start, loving it

just got Steve harris British Lion delivered thansk to the guys at play.com so ripped open the packaging like a child on xmas morning, loving the album, it isnt maiden and that is the whole point, it is different but it has the trademark harris sound, the vocals are growing on me with every track, the guitars are sound and the drumming good. It is bluesy rock that reminds me of UFO and led zep but with a modern touch and that trademark harris bass. Could almost say it is a new Maiden for the 40 something fans that have been there since the start, loving it

listened to a couple of tracks onlinethought was very mediocre not worth buying

Take that back sir! Everything Dethklok have ever done is genius.

If you disagree, you is ams dick.

i do like the song "Laser Cannon Death Sentence" (what a track name btw).

Also saw A7X have a new song:

http://banana1015.com/avenged-sevenfold-release-carry-on-new-song-2012-from-call-of-duty-black-ops-2/

They've seemed to go down the Trad/Power Metal route with the songs.

Terrible band is still terrible though. The song is generic as hell and Matt Shadows vocals are still mind numbingly awful. He's one of the worst in music imo.

Got my tickets for Periphery/BTBAM, Evile, Sabaton and Gojira, will be buying Opeth shortly too. October and November are always joyous.

Really looking forward to Sabaton, their new album was brilliant.

Hoping with Evile/Wolf the setlists are altered so it isnt the same as last time (especially with Wolf, would love to hear some more stuff from "The Black Flame")

Im also hoping with Opeth, the harsh vocal tracks make a re-appearence from the last tour.

Anthrax/Motorhead is going to be immense aswell.

Posted by the Download Festival facebook so if it's a fake then it's their fault;

576525_10151437233124202_1356773955_n.jpg

Alice Cooper looks about 40 in his picture.

Marilyn Manson looks like a total redneck with learning difficulties.

Steven Tyler doesnt look....real.

Tom Araya looks like Linda Hamilton from the first Terminator.

Gene Simmons has total rapeface.

Alice Cooper looks about 40 in his picture.

Marilyn Manson looks like a total redneck with learning difficulties.

Steven Tyler doesnt look....real.

Tom Araya looks like Linda Hamilton from the first Terminator.

Gene Simmons has total rapeface.

laugh.gif Gene Simmons look's like Brick from Anchorman's brother!