Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

I didn't know that! You have probably ruined the suprise in Iron Man 3 for me now... :angry:

Sorry, but I don't like feeling foolish. Although, saying it's a sequel to Iron Man when there's already an Iron Man 2 doesn't make sense(yes, I checked the Wikipedia cause I couldn't remember if she dawned the suit in 2 ph34r.gif)

Not really that into superheroes etc but would rate my favourites as

Batman

Superman

Bananaman

Super Ted

Spiderman

Super Gran

Never seen/read any of the other ones mentioned

Watch Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk(Norton), Iron Man 2, Captain America and Thor before May and then go and see the Avengers when it comes out in May.

• 2 weeks later...

Came here to post the new Superman logo that's been released for Man of Steel

16.jpg

Beat me too it. Damn her chebs look good in that scene.

True man, true to her name then there needs to be a seduction scene. Might bring some tissues ph34r.gif (for the sadness of New York getting destroyed, obviously)

Clip of Cobie Smulders, or whoever you spell it, doing the rounds from last nights Letterman - boy can she not act for toffee. :o

• 2 weeks later...

God dammit Jambo! I was looking back through the pages to try and find this to bump it ahead of Thursday and you went and did it! laugh.gif

Oh and I'm so fucking excited for this, even more after that clip!!!

Just a heads up, there is an after the credits clip. I've heard what type of thing it is but not the specifics. Apparently it's only after a few credits(probably just the actors and director) so you don't have to go through every single person who worked on the film. Good work on that front, Whedon.

Gonna book my tickets for Thursday later on once my friend gets back to a computer. I've got two uni assignments for Wednesday and an essay for Thursday that I'm trying to blast through so I can hand them all in before I go see it on Thursday. I don't think I'll be able to focus on Thursday for the essay the next day.

And yeah, I'm gonna buy or acquire Iron Man 2 so I can watch all of them in order before Thursday as well. I might even rip the dvds on to my computer and try and edit them together so they run chronologically but honestly, I have no idea about editing movie files. I'd need to get some decent software for it. That'd probably be for when I see the Avengers again next week.

God dammit Jambo! I was looking back through the pages to try and find this to bump it ahead of Thursday and you went and did it! laugh.gif

Oh and I'm so fucking excited for this, even more after that clip!!!

Just a heads up, there is an after the credits clip. I've heard what type of thing it is but not the specifics. Apparently it's only after a few credits(probably just the actors and director) so you don't have to go through every single person who worked on the film. Good work on that front, Whedon.

Gonna book my tickets for Thursday later on once my friend gets back to a computer. I've got two uni assignments for Wednesday and an essay for Thursday that I'm trying to blast through so I can hand them all in before I go see it on Thursday. I don't think I'll be able to focus on Thursday for the essay the next day.

And yeah, I'm gonna buy or acquire Iron Man 2 so I can watch all of them in order before Thursday as well. I might even rip the dvds on to my computer and try and edit them together so they run chronologically but honestly, I have no idea about editing movie files. I'd need to get some decent software for it. That'd probably be for when I see the Avengers again next week.

I was just surfing around and I stumbled onto it. There's apparently another 4 but I staying away from them so I can have some surprise factor! I just HAD to post this video.

That is excellent news on the clip. With all the work that has went towards this movie, we probably would have been waiting for days.

Going on Friday afternoon, although I might cave and go on the Thursday instead :lol:

Yeah, I'm not looking on the internet for anything. I already know enough from my usual surfing, watching and listening to tv and podcasts etc so I don't want to spoil too much. Although it wasn't as extensive, there was already part of that clip shown so I knew they turn on each other etc.

Yeah, the person I listened to who saw it early said he left after that scene(and presumably while the crew credits were rolling) so I don't know if there's a second one. I'll probably just leave after it and look around the internet after the weekend for when I go to see it again(I remember seeing a website called after the credits or something that deals specifically for after the credits scenes(duh) so I might check that out, it'll probably spoil any so beware of that.

I've got a run of the 3 last year(x-men, cap and thor) of seeing them on opening day so I want to keep that going. Also Thursday during the day will be a lot quieter than at night, anytime on Friday or at the weekend.

The Glasgow cineworld is being weird though, I looked yesterday at the times and they've got Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday times for the 3D but only had Thursday times for the 2D screening.

Also f**k the Glasgow IMAX(both the Science Centre and Braehead ones) for not showing this. I wanted to see it in as many different types as possible but can't be fucked going through to Edinburgh for it sad.gif Guess it'll just be in two and three dimensions sad.gif

There's rumoured to be a new Wolverine film coming out in 2013. It's set in Japan (apparently there's a story arc involving him in Japan?) and Hugh Jackman is Wolverine, once again.

Aronofsky bailed on it, and James Mangold is now directing it. Part of me hopes that we see a Kill Bill style film but we will probably be subjected to something incredibly shit.

There's rumoured to be a new Wolverine film coming out in 2013. It's set in Japan (apparently there's a story arc involving him in Japan?) and Hugh Jackman is Wolverine, once again.

Aronofsky bailed on it, and James Mangold is now directing it. Part of me hopes that we see a Kill Bill style film but we will probably be subjected to something incredibly shit.

This was discussed earlier in the thread - the Japan/Mariko story arc is the one that i think has the most potential for a Wolverine solo movie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariko_Yashida

THere is AN after the credits clip Of what, we shall See. ;)

And

take yer hankies, they dont all make it to the end of the film

Aronofsky bailed on it

Not the whole story wink.gif Strong rumours that he wanted a lot of control over the project, FOX told him to f**k off and created the traveling excuse as a cover.

THere is AN after the credits clip Of what, we shall See. ;)

And

take yer hankies, they dont all make it to the end of the film

Not surprising.

But given that there's Iron Man and Thor sequels in the works, there's also a Nick Fury film coming out. So it's only going to be Black Widow, Hawkeye or Hulk. Can't see it being the Hulk and it's definitely not going to be Cap.

This was discussed earlier in the thread - the Japan/Mariko story arc is the one that i think has the most potential for a Wolverine solo movie

http://en.wikipedia..../Mariko_Yashida

That'd be pretty cool. The could follow it up with something based on Chris Claremont and Frank Millers Wolverine. Which if I am remembering right was based around Japan and Yashida.

Not surprising.

But given that there's Iron Man and Thor sequels in the works, there's also a Nick Fury film coming out. So it's only going to be Black Widow, Hawkeye or Hulk. Can't see it being the Hulk and it's definitely not going to be Cap.

From what I've heard/read, you're way off with your guesses :whistle That's all I'm saying.