Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Greywind did a lot of damage in Rob's War, nothing he could do about being in a kennel when the Red Wedding happened.

Ghost has done a bit of damage for Jon at times too.

The rest were brought up by kids so it's no surprise they were a bit softer. Nymeria being free at the moment might turn her(?) into a badass though.

Why was Greywind in a cage at the RW? They were always fine with their owners and family so seemed strange to have him in a cage?

Why was Greywind in a cage at the RW? They were always fine with their owners and family so seemed strange to have him in a cage?

It would have been planned so that they could kill him easily enough. Rob & Co probably thought nothing of agreeing to it seeing as they were supposed to be safe enough themselves.

It would have been planned so that they could kill him easily enough. Rob & Co probably thought nothing of agreeing to it seeing as they were supposed to be safe enough themselves.

I guess so. Just thought Robb would've thought something was strange if the Boltons/Freys demanded that his wolf was caged.

Ghost is easily the best of the direwolves and has probably had the most screen time. He killed a fcuk load of wildlings at the battle at castle black.

Also not sure if it was on here or somewhere else, but I read a theory that Rickons ain't dead and it was some other animal that the humbers presented to Ramsay and that the humbers aren't really on his side?

Ghost is easily the best of the direwolves and has probably had the most screen time. He killed a fcuk load of wildlings at the battle at castle black.

Also not sure if it was on here or somewhere else, but I read a theory that Rickons ain't dead and it was some other animal that the humbers presented to Ramsay and that the humbers aren't really on his side?

It has been mentioned on here(and other sites), by people that think the head of the animal was too small to be a direwolf Edited by alang1993

Grey Wind was also acting very hostile towards the Freys, probably anticipating that something was amiss.  Easier to get him out the way

I guess so. Just thought Robb would've thought something was strange if the Boltons/Freys demanded that his wolf was caged.

It's covered in the books. Don't think it's a spoiler to say:

Robb's basically desperate to please the Freys, and Grey Wind had grown a bit wild for all the battles he had been in. So Robb agreed to have him locked up so that he wouldn't go on the rampage and make a difficult situation really worse. Catlain (her perspective chapter) was desperately suspicious in any case but thought they were safe once offered hospitality.

I reckon Meera will be taking Bran nowhere fast unless they find an absolute beauty of a hill to sledge down.

I think, as someone said earlier, this is when a certain long lost character will make a miraculous appearance.