Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

My wife has  finally decided to watch GoT, so I've been catching up on season 1 again. First time I've re-watched it, and it is strange watching the show when it has about 3 characters in it. 

On this new episode, the real sad part for me wasn't Hodor's death. It was learning that his entire life had been ruined for that moment. A happy friendly boy - ruined and then killed, thanks to Bran. 

Probaably be Benjen Stark that will be helping out Bran in the next episode. Season 6 has been a belter so far, Looking forward to what the famous 9th episode will bring us and hopefully the Battle of Winterfell is actually more of a battle than the shitshow that was Stannis' army being slaughtered

My wife has  finally decided to watch GoT, so I've been catching up on season 1 again. First time I've re-watched it, and it is strange watching the show when it has about 3 characters in it. 

On this new episode, the real sad part for me wasn't Hodor's death. It was learning that his entire life had been ruined for that moment. A happy friendly boy - ruined and then killed, thanks to Bran. 

Yeah, Bran is a fucking arsehole.

When in reality, if he hadn't ruined his life he'd have been able to understand what he needed to do anyway.

Although in saying that, he'd have probably gone off to war instead if he wasn't the way he was.

I always thought that it was inferred Syrio was a faceless man and is probably still alive?

Nah, that's never been implied anywhere. The idea that he's actually Jaqen or another faceless man is just wishful thinking on the part of everyone who loved Syrio, ie. everyone.