Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Just out of curiosity does anyone know granny Tyrell's original house?

Olenna Tyrell is of House Redwyne, the main vassal of the Tyrells.  An extremely wealthy house, with the Redwyne fleet being the second largest fleet of ships in Westeros behind the Ironborn. 

It was deleted as I realised he wasn't bringing up Gendry again but rather defending his 100 previous mentions of him therefore the tone didn't fit when I realised it wasn't a new mention. Still defend the sentiment as tbf he is the only guy who ever mentions him. It's one of those occasions where you skim read a post and immediately know who wrote it due to the tedium, which is always worth calling out imo.

He just went on some pompous rant about EdgarusQP mentioning Gendry and how he's never coming back and he needs to get used to it.

Can't recall it word for word but it was a bit over the top.

:lol: It would seem ive missed this. Calm down Christophe.

So yeah, Cersei Marries Gendry and they rule the kingdom together. The End

Sometimes when people tell me secrets I tell other people them too if they are higher up on the friendship scale.

Maybe I'm a bad man or maybe Catlin just wasn't as liked as Lyanna I don't know.

Catelyn could have and probably was more liked by the time the show starts but at the time he made the promise, he's only ever really seen her once, the night they got married.  Over the years he grew to love Catelyn, but it would take a long time for her to surpass Lyanna I think, at which point he might have been waiting to tell Jon first.

:lol: It would seem ive missed this. Calm down Christophe.

So yeah, Cersei Marries Gendry and they rule the kingdom together. The End

You didn't miss much it was down after about a minute once I'd properly read your post. Don't let that stop you from feeling relevant for once though. Tedious poster celebrates own tedium. Tremendous form.

You didn't miss much it was down after about a minute once I'd properly read your post. Don't let that stop you from feeling relevant for once though. Tedious poster celebrates own tedium. Tremendous form.

Tedious poster? :lol:

Someones taking a discussion about a tv show rather personally

Tedious poster? :lol:

Someones taking a discussion about a tv show rather personally

Every other post you make in here involves Gendry theories of late, and that may be giving you the benefit of the doubt, how is that not a bit tedious. Genuinely would love to hear your honest opinion on how much value you think you are bringing to this thread with this? Or you could just trot out something else about OTT or taking things personal, I dunno.

Ironically only after two attempts at a three word post. Taking longer than the bloody walkers.

I originally went for Meltdown is Coming before realising Minter sounded better.

I edited it because I don't delete posts. That's for people who regularly embarrass themselves.

Every other post you make in here involves Gendry theories of late, and that may be giving you the benefit of the doubt, how is that not a bit tedious. Genuinely would love to hear your honest opinion on how much value you think you are bringing to this thread with this? Or you could just trot out something else about OTT or taking things personal, I dunno.

Aye pal, im Gendry daft like. I had a idea on how a episode would play out, i was wrong. Who actually cares?

My honest opinion is that i really dont care how much value i bring to this or any other thread because its a football forum i probably spend less than half an hour on a day, if that.

My question is why you find such importance in contributing to the forum, its almost as if you have nothing better to do.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Aye pal, im Gendry daft like. I had a idea on how a episode would play out, i was wrong. Who actually cares?

My honest opinion is that i really dont care how much value i bring to this or any other thread because its a football forum i probably spend less than half an hour on a day, if that.

My question is why you find such importance in contributing to the forum, its almost as if you have nothing better to do.

EdgarusQPFC here, not caring, not one little bit, no way.

Anyway...

I just watched that episode again. Even better that time round. I can't believe I got a wee bit emotional at the King in the North scene, even if Lord Manderly looks like one of the hairy bikers.

One thing that has slightly got under my skin this season, and I do realise it's a faith militant thing, but why wasn't Lancel, Loras and others not given the chance of taking the black? That had been seen as fitting punishment for thousands of years under the high sparrow turned up. Minor detail, but it did irritate me slightly.

Poor Jorah, gone and forgotten by, well, everyone.

Not sure a delete before it even garnered any response can count as an 'embarrassed delete' but don't let the facts knock the narrative fella

Seeing as I responded initially, I think it does. Now you're making stuff up?

Control the rage and cut down on the fibs then you might not take everything so seriously.

Seeing as I responded initially, I think it does. Now you're making stuff up?

Control the rage and cut down on the fibs then you might not take everything so seriously.

I deleted it as soon as i reread it you mutant, replace the word 'initially' with 'immediately' and then you might see that we both could be right on the matter.

I deleted it as soon as i reread it you mutant, replace the word 'initially' with 'immediately' and then you might see that we both could be right on the matter.

I'll accept your dishonourable retreat as an apology.

So is Gendry back or what?