Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Right. It's like when Homer Simpson asks the film producers to give the dog evil eyes so everybody knows it's evil. When Lena smiles it's because another of her schemes is now afoot. In case we forget.

Game of Thrones is great, but I guess in a show that vast bits of it are bound to miss the mark.

Correct.

I still would though.

Has anyone seen the title of the last episode of this series?

V. Exciting! For several reasons.

This weeks episode was superb. All the arcs are being built up brilliantly just now, Tyrion and Dany should make an interesting combination too.

Anyone know the name of the wildling that was killed by the children? as her voice sounded familiar.

Couldn't tell you the name but it only just clicked that she was Birgette from Borgen. I just about fell out of my chair realising it.

Your move Walking Dead. Your move.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Easily the best episode of the season. 90% of the episode was new material, which is great for book wankers like myself.

Edited by RCR

Ridiculously good episode, possibly one of the best individual episodes ever. It had absolutely everything you'd want in a Game of Thrones episode.

This is a completely different story to the books now IMO - and it's better for it. I don't really have a minimum expectation on the stories now because we are almost entirely in new territory, and the landscape between the book and the tv show are completely different.

I'm not going to talk about any individual facets in any great detail as I know it's not been aired in it's usual time slot, but people who are watching this evening are truly in for a treat.

Not a spoiler related to the episode, not even sure if it's a spoiler tbh.

Apparently GRRM confirmed the Benjen Stark is not Coldhands. Begs the question of whether he'll ever reappear.

I don't think that was ever likely anyway tbh - I think Coldhands may well be some kind of past enemy of the Night's King.

I doubt we'll ever see Benjen Stark again to be honest. The only possible links are Bran finding him or Jon Snow/Ghost coming across him.

I thought I recognised her as well. Birgitte Hjort Sørensen(It turns out that I recognised her as she is the main antagonist in Pitch Perfect 2 :ph34r: )

bluestone 42 is what I remember here from. And what an ending to the episode loved the giant fighting the white walkers.

Where the f**k did that come from? Easily the worst series so far producing quite possibly the best episode to date.

That whole last sequence, oh my.:o A Dunkirk esq Night of the dead feel to it, stunning.

And no Dorne. ^_^

Edited by AberdeenBud