Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I think if that character was ever going to appear it would be now (although I never thought he was Benjen).

There was a fairly strong hint in the books that it wasn't Benjen. He says something about being around for a very long time. GRRM leaves all these tantalising mysteries all over the place and I'm not sure he even means to tie half of them up.

Looking at Bran's chances. Surely the only potential ally that he could feasibly meet that far North is Benjen....

In the season 6 trailer there's a clip of a (from what I know) previously unseen man rescuing Bran and Meera. Reckon that's a shout tbh.

Edited by BradHorse

I know it's just speculation and none of us know what's going to happen, but the more informed guesses of characters who may show up like the one being discussed here should probably be kept to spoilers.

Brans mark means the Night King can break the Children of the Forests protective spell.

Does he now plan to pull the same stunt south of the Wall?  /facepalm

After that episode is Bran still going to be able to see into the past?

Hold the door has left me gutted.

There is a godswood just north of the Wall, one at Winterfell and a very important one in the Riverland at Gods Eye\isle of the faces I suspect he can plug back into the network at another important godswood.

Sansa saying no to the Eyrie soldiers help: Smartest thing she ever did. They are loyal to Lord Titsucker and he is all about his uncle Littlefinger. Better 5000 men you can trust than 20 000 you cant.

My guess, Brinie goes on a quest into the Riverlands to find the Blackfish and runs into Septon Meribald and a certain gravedigger.

Cleganebowl set up get underway.

Also no guarentees that the Blackfish has Riverrun. Still if he does it blows my theory of him leading the Brotherhood without Banners.

What's with all the noobs posting spoilers without tags well ahead of time? Think it's pretty poor form to be posting stuff like "that was brutal" etc. before it's even had it's first legal showing. Bad form all round here, glad I stayed off here once I'd read yesterday it was available. And you can f**k off with your Coldhands shite, he's not in the show. Keep your book pish elsewhere unless you're going to "book spoiler".

Anyway, the episode itself:

Thought it was ok, not great, but ok. The end scene tugged at the old heart-strings though. Poor Hodor.

Seems like we might have to wait a while longer for more flashbacks though if Bran's got to wait until he gets to another godswood.

I reckon Arya's about to pull the plug on being a servant to the faceless god. The play was getting to her. She's going to cut her losses with her training and leg it back to Westeros... maybe even steal some faces to take with her.

What's with all the noobs posting spoilers without tags well ahead of time? Think it's pretty poor form to be posting stuff like "that was brutal" etc. before it's even had it's first legal showing. Bad form all round here, glad I stayed off here once I'd read yesterday it was available. And you can f**k off with your Coldhands shite, he's not in the show. Keep your book pish elsewhere unless you're going to "book spoiler".

It's been available legally since 3am this morning in the UK, it's fair game after that going by the pinned thread in the US tv section.

It's been available legally since 3am this morning in the UK, it's fair game after that going by the pinned thread in the US tv section.

Your point being? That pish was said last night i.e. BEFORE 3am.

My biggest complaints were about people posting stuff yesterday, long before it had been aired anywhere, and about the book spoilers (this is the TV and Film forum after-all).

The mods have been pretty clear about the prime-time thing, but I avoid here until I see it anyway as I know fine well there's always at least one person who deliberately wants to risk spoiling for others. But that's not what I was really complaining about, so learn to read again chief.

Edited by Spain

Why the f**k can't wee finger decide on an accent? His accent was spot on in The Wire - not as good as the likes of Idris Elba but I wouldn't have known he wasn't from Baltimore had I not researched it. 

Literally with every passing season his accent changes. Why won't anyone tell him and get it sorted? 

His current hoarse voice is less off-putting than the Irish batman voice he was doing the last few seasons. In an ideal world he would've stuck to his season one voice of course. 

I really enjoyed the big reveal of that episode. I am, of course, talking about actress-Sansa's lovely chebs.

His current hoarse voice is less off-putting than the Irish batman voice he was doing the last few seasons. In an ideal world he would've stuck to his season one voice of course. 

I really enjoyed the big reveal of that episode. I am, of course, talking about actress-Sansa's lovely chebs.

A very pleasant surprise. :lol:

I'm pleased they let us have a second better look too 

I know it's just speculation and none of us know what's going to happen, but the more informed guesses of characters who may show up like the one being discussed here should probably be kept to spoilers.

Fair point man.

Sansas chebs ???????? I must have missed them 😭

It's a fair point though. Basically anyone reading the thread before the episode aired knew a character was dying and it was big stuff. That's pretty shite.

I'm kind of on the don't read the thread side tbh. I don't have sky. I have to find a download to watch it which is always after most people have seen it on sky. I don't come on here until I've watched it, it's not rocket science.