The Recent Match Videos Thread

Have you got game against Beith available.

Wouldn't mind seeing the goals as I missed this game.

I took sick during the Beith game and went home after 20 minutes. It's the only competitive game I don't have, sorry pccabe.

I took sick during the Beith game and went home after 20 minutes. It's the only competitive game I don't have, sorry pccabe.

No worries mate thanks anyway.

My mate did you say you moved away during game but he thought it was maybe because of the way sun was shining in camera.

Thanks for replying.

Largs Thistle 1-1 Kilsyth Rangers

Stagecoach West of Scotland First Division, 18/8/2012

If anyone can't access the video (been told a 'sign on to Youtube' prompt comes up when it shouldn't), please let me know.

Edited by Sunrise

Sunrise not sure of your name yet but i know who u are and will speak 2 for a fact at next game hopefully on wed night ...can i jst ad your doing a great job for our club and in my opinion your a great addition and are bringing alot more 2 the show than the joker who claims 2 be a fan but would rather be a critic .....trust me no matter what the critics try 2 tell u id rather watch and read your comments and videos so dont be put off by these clowns great job and keep it up matey P.C