The Recent Match Videos Thread

Why do you always play some awful music over the video? You miss out all the natural sounds of a football game.

By the way that was some hit for the Lesmahagow 2nd goal.

I must be honest, I think the same, the music kinda spoils the good and hard work that is done in the filming and editing, I would far rather just watch the action with the crowd noise and the players' shouts.

Sunrise, did you film Largs v Glencairn last Saturday ? I didn't see you in your usual spot.

Sorry Glensmad - wasn't at the last two games due to sickness. Glad the Glens had their camera at Barrfields however.

Edited by Sunrise

Sorry Glensmad - wasn't at the last two games due to sickness. Glad the Glens had their camera at Barrfields however.

Ah right, that's a pity. Gerry moved down to the 18 yard line on the assumption that you'd be filming from your usual spot, but we didn't notice you weren't there till later in the game.

Third goal for Auchinleck is a cracker, not often you see goals from your own half.

Creag Little's free-kick at 5:08 v Kilwinning last month was a cracker - with a bit of luck as in many such goals.

http://youtu.be/l8kCGA6EpxE?list=UUrl4aD3Givm-94JDL9-uqvA