The Recent Match Videos Thread

Kello Rovers v Whitletts Victoria. Nithside Park, Kirkconnel,

Saturday 12/04/2014

Highlights courtesy of Alumni Performance Analysis

Edited by Guest

Are Alumni Performance Analysis not accustomed to making sporting YouTube videos, or filming sports? Second goal was missed and quite a fair bit of motion blur anytime they panned left/right to follow the action. I say this as it appears this is something of an 'organisation' responsible for this filming, yet they appear to not have done as good a job as I'd have expected of an organisation - that is just my own analysis though, and not attempting to discourage anyone who films but just pointing out issues that they, if they're doing this as something of a living, could work on (I say this as an absolute amateur but even I tried hard to make sure to reduce the motion blurring over the years with the right camcorder settings and video editing render settings).

Are Alumni Performance Analysis not accustomed to making sporting YouTube videos, or filming sports? Second goal was missed and quite a fair bit of motion blur anytime they panned left/right to follow the action. I say this as it appears this is something of an 'organisation' responsible for this filming, yet they appear to not have done as good a job as I'd have expected of an organisation - that is just my own analysis though, and not attempting to discourage anyone who films but just pointing out issues that they, if they're doing this as something of a living, could work on (I say this as an absolute amateur but even I tried hard to make sure to reduce the motion blurring over the years with the right camcorder settings and video editing render settings).

It was the boys 1st attempt at recording a match. He's a student at Ayr Uni and doing it voluntary. The footage is then sent to Alumni who render the highlights.