New Dumbarton kit

Junior football is real football mate :) , you shouldnt slag the lower leagues of scottish football when your team plays in the 2nd division , alot of SPL clubs will think of the leagues you lot play in are terrible.

to be honest i would rather be a junior team , a big one at that , playing against pollok and auchinleck and beith and irvine meadow etc. , those are big clubs , i wouldnt want the bankies to be some diddy team in the 3rd division playing montrose and clyde etc. doesent sound too good.

plus our crowds could easily match the 3rd division maybe even 2nd division , and so could alot of junior teams like pollok etc.

Clydebank till i die!

He wasnt having a go about Junior football nor was he slagging off the lower leagues. He was pointing out their was a great big hoor of a cloud in the background of the picture you posted. The cloud looked ominous and a bit apocalyptic. Like something from a film about the end of the world. It was no reflection on clydebank (aside from the shitey weather) or Junior football.

Stop being such a sensitive and arguementative little jessie! :rolleyes:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasnt having a go about Junior football nor was he slagging off the lower leagues. He was pointing out their was a great big hoor of a cloud in the background of the picture you posted. The cloud looked ominous and a bit apocalyptic. Like something from a film about the end of the world. It was no reflection on clydebank (aside from the shitey weather) or Junior football.

Stop being such a sensitive and arguementative little jessie! :rolleyes:

oh the clouds in the background arent real obviously :lol: dont know why its like that , i was on the website and a clicked on 'club shop' then clicked on 'home kit' and that came up , so a knocked it ;)

aye mckinnons a great player , bit of a psycho aswell but

that was a great game , good support we took aswell , did you enjoy our sing song :) ?

I like having a psycho in the middle of the park, something we've been missing. Can't say I remember any of your songs to be honest.

oh the clouds in the background arent real obviously :lol: dont know why its like that , i was on the website and a clicked on 'club shop' then clicked on 'home kit' and that came up , so a knocked it ;)

you're coming across as a right dude, where do I apply so I can be part of your gang? I reckon it would make my life complete.

I really don't understand how they can charge £55 for what is effectively a glorified t-shirt

Totally agree.

And remember, the whole point of selling the replica kits is to make money for the club.

Surridge may not have the sexiest designs but if the overall package suits the club in terms of players gear plus replica and training kit sales then we can't really complain.

I really don't understand how they can charge £55 for what is effectively a glorified t-shirt

£55?????? blink.gif

I bolk at the thought of paying £45 for mine every season which is extortion in itself.

It was a random number I made up, not an actual figure, the point was he said yes, everyone else said no.

There's nothing wrong with doing some research, if you really care about it, get in touch with these companies, get quotes for standard & bespoke kits & see who does the best deal for the club & present it to the club. There's nothing stopping you

It was a random number I made up, not an actual figure, the point was he said yes, everyone else said no.

There's nothing wrong with doing some research, if you really care about it, get in touch with these companies, get quotes for standard & bespoke kits & see who does the best deal for the club & present it to the club. There's nothing stopping you

I know £55 wasn't the actual number it would be but my point is people will pay a bit extra for a product they want. We keep serving up shite strip after shite strip and we're charging folk what now? £38 or something?

As for your last point, in other words, the club can't be arsed doing the leg work so they just close their eyes, point and say "we'll huv 'at wan". It's not my job nor is it yours to go round companies finding out who does the best deal and for what strips. If the club can't be arsed finding out what it's fans want in a strip and then going out and getting it (and making a profit on it!) then that tells you everything you need to know about the folk making these decisions.

In any line of business you give the customer what they want, why should this be any different?

I know £55 wasn't the actual number it would be but my point is people will pay a bit extra for a product they want. We keep serving up shite strip after shite strip and we're charging folk what now? £38 or something?

As for your last point, in other words, the club can't be arsed doing the leg work so they just close their eyes, point and say "we'll huv 'at wan". It's not my job nor is it yours to go round companies finding out who does the best deal and for what strips. If the club can't be arsed finding out what it's fans want in a strip and then going out and getting it (and making a profit on it!) then that tells you everything you need to know about the folk making these decisions.

In any line of business you give the customer what they want, why should this be any different?

exactly, because football clubs think that you wont say anything & you'll take whatever you get!

Away fans outsing home fans shocker!

Happens at every ground in the country, we outsung Celtic fans at parkhead, everyone is louder when they have a day out at a big team ;)

As for your last point, in other words, the club can't be arsed doing the leg work so they just close their eyes, point and say "we'll huv 'at wan". It's not my job nor is it yours to go round companies finding out who does the best deal and for what strips. If the club can't be arsed finding out what it's[/b] fans want in a strip and then going out and getting it (and making a profit on it!) then that tells you everything you need to know about the folk making these decisions.

But different fans will want different things. Some will want a really fancy design, some will want something that evokes a particular memory, some will want a traditonal strip etc Last year the club carried out a survey and went with the majority. I suppose they could do that every year but it still wouldn't keep everyone happy anyway

For fucks sake, that wee 13 year old Clydebank fan is back on this board again.

I thought he'd have learned his lesson from the last pasting he took on the 2nd Division Forum. I guess some folk just don't learn.

For fucks sake, that wee 13 year old Clydebank fan is back on this board again.

I thought he'd have learned his lesson from the last pasting he took on the 2nd Division Forum. I guess some folk just don't learn.

am no 13 , am nearly 16 mate

Archived