Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind doing a survivor-type game every two or three months but lets not rip the arse out it. Mafia games can be done within a week to ten days. You could have two done a month and it wouldn't be overused. We don't want a lull in the games.

If we do 2 Mafia games a month there will be a lull trust me it has happened before.

I'm an impressionable youngster looking for guidance and acceptance. Will you have me? Teach me your ways.

Are all the mafiascum gents playing in the next game? I know Johhog is, but what about those other fine people? It would be good to see contrasting styles in the one game.

They closed the thread on the mafiascum forum because that mith guy is a tool.

To be honest I don't think I want or we need a joint game. If their players want to come on here and play fine but no chance playing on there with their strict rules and deadlines. One guy said that a 20 player mafia game on their forum would take 5-6 months to complete :unsure:

To be honest I don't think I want or we need a joint game. If their players want to come on here and play fine but no chance playing on there with their strict rules and deadlines. One guy said that a 20 player mafia game on their forum would take 5-6 months to complete :unsure:

Exactly, that sounds as boring as fuck

5-6 months! What is this, I don't even...

K, so they take some time, but a 20 player would probably take no more than 1 month, maybe 1½.

Me, Kyle and forehead have all asked to join a newbie game on that site.

I'm in one already! :lol:

See how it goes... I need to respond to the PM I've been sent before I can get cracking really - it looks quite intense.

I'm in one already! :lol:

See how it goes... I need to respond to the PM I've been sent before I can get cracking really - it looks quite intense.

Oooooo, which one are you in?

If we do 2 Mafia games a month there will be a lull trust me it has happened before.

Wait, I mean a lull as in people will get bored because there's nothing happening. Do you think 2 a month would burn the interest out?

I'm not suggesting 2 a month if there's a Survivor/Apprentice going on but you could definitely have one start in the first week and then one on the third week in an empty month.

Wait, I mean a lull as in people will get bored because there's nothing happening. Do you think 2 a month would burn the interest out?

I'm not suggesting 2 a month if there's a Survivor/Apprentice going on but you could definitely have one start in the first week and then one on the third week in an empty month.

I mean that having 2 a month people will get bored, that is what happened last year when we kept just having game after game.

Mafiascum game

Here you are, if anyone wants to follow my progress

I'm gonna review the rules later (which is the next step) and select the 3 roles in order of preference that I'd like

My name is Fool_Hardy btw,

Ah, I was looking for you in the newbie section :lol:

It all seems a lot more complicated than ours :unsure:

Archived