Films That You Hate

bob_mcshug

we've all watched films that are considered to be good, (has had good reviews, or is recommended by the majority) but that we just think is a pile of rubbish.

What's your top 5 ill-advised films!?

I cant think of 5 the now but anchorman is one that i watched recently....

Although not a film, Little Britain would fall into that category as well. ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o What exactly did you not like about The Shawshank Redemption? :o

The quasi-religious sanctimony, the grotesque emotional manipulation of the music through the tannoy scene, some highly cliched supporting characters...

Actually my main problem was that it was grossly over-rated. It was a decent enough film, but not the masterpiece the voting public would have you believe.

The quasi-religious sanctimony, the grotesque emotional manipulation of the music through the tannoy scene, some highly cliched supporting characters...

Actually my main problem was that it was grossly over-rated. It was a decent enough film, but not the masterpiece the voting public would have you believe.

You really can type some long words :lol: Impressed Am I!

Have to say its my favourite film, but you appear to have reason behind your argument even if I have trouble comprehending it!!! :lol:

You really can type some long words :lol:  Impressed Am I!

Have to say its my favourite film, but you appear to have reason behind your argument even if I have trouble comprehending it!!! :lol:

It was a rather w**ky post. :lol: I'm liable to do that from time to time. Look, I'm not saying it's a bad film, it's not, it's a very good film. I'd happily sit down and watch it from time to time, but I didn't really enjoy it all that much. I only really included it as a sacred cow type thing.

I would far rather watch The Shawshank Redemption 1000 times than watch Breaking the Waves or The Idiots once.

You're going to end up hating me Jim if you didnt allready. I like all the Smith films - even jersey girl ffs! :lol:

Jersey Girl - I didn't even bother going to see that one. :lol: Clerks is a great movie. Mallrats was okay, but Chasing Amy bored me to tears.

Thats the one, not seen them all but the one's i have seen have been utter pish!

Watch 'Clerks' and come back and post your views. One of my favourite films of all time. Mallrats was OK but nowhere near the standard of Clerks.

Chasing Amy and Dogma were both utter shyte. I've never seen the other two, and from the reviews, I don't want to.

Watch 'Clerks' and come back and post your views. One of my favourite films of all time. Mallrats was OK but nowhere near the standard of Clerks.

Chasing Amy and Dogma were both utter shyte. I've never seen the other two, and from the reviews, I don't want to.

I've seen Chasing Amy, Dogma, Mallrats and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?

All of which were throughly crap.Not sure i could face another one.

I've seen Chasing Amy, Dogma, Mallrats and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?

All of which were throughly crap.Not sure i could face another one.

And none of them are a patch on Clerks. I will defend this film to the hilt, it really is that good!

Archived