SUBS NOT USED

* Manuel Almunia

* Philippe Senderos

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any Opinions? No problems from my point of view

Is that because your an Arsenal fan?

I think its a disgrace. Same is always said about old firm too, i think they are losing their identity as an English team. Apparently all their top youngsters are foreign too, they might as well be french.

Complete joke, fucking arsenal c***s ;)

Is that because your an Arsenal fan?

I think its a disgrace. Same is always said about old firm too, i think they are losing their identity as an English team. Apparently all their top youngsters are foreign too, they might as well be french.

Complete joke, fucking arsenal c***s ;)

Yes!

A lot of the youngsters are foreign, yes but nationality shouldn't affect whcih players you sign. English clubs always used to be full os Scots etc, whats the difference.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Regardless... I'd still like to have some local lads coming through the ranks, you need some players in your team who've stood on the same terraces (crap placca seats now) as you... someone who understands the history of the club. I've nowt against foreigners in my team but I love it when a local boy breaks through.

Regardless... I'd still like to have some local lads coming through the ranks, you need some players in your team who've stood on the same terraces (crap placca seats now) as you.

Well Arsenal have Ashley Cole.

Also Campbell is English, as is Justin Hoyte!

Well Arsenal have Ashley Cole.

Also Campbell is English, as is Justin Hoyte!

thats only 3, as ive said everoyne has a go at the old firm for playing so many non scots, and i agree, and this is the same. Yes it may not matter where people come from, but its nice to have players who atleast come from that country so that you can keep an identity.

thats only 3, as ive said everoyne has a go at the old firm for playing so many non scots, and i agree, and this is the same. Yes it may not matter where people come from, but its nice to have players who atleast come from that country so that you can keep an identity.

What difference does it make. The players that have come through the youth policy have still to prove is they are good enough yet.

Ashley Cole - good enough

Jermaine Pennant - not good enough

Davis Bentley - still to see

Someone from Paris is closer to Highbury that someone from Newcastle!

If I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't be too bothered about it. Fact is that they played bloody well last night and that is all that really matters at the end of the day. Arsenal are trying to win games (just like every other football team) and they will (and indeed should) do everything they can to ensure this even if it means playing a team which is all foreigners.

Archived