Arsenal

ICTChris

Again Arsenal have shown themselves to be pish in the CHampions League. I belive that they have never won a knockout game in the competition?

Also, Thierry Henry once more proved to be a man for the small occasion - rubbish. Reyes was poor and Toure shouldn't have been on the field to score the equaliser, who does he think he is making a challange like that Peter MacDonald?

What reasons are there for Arsenal's woeful record in this competition?

Again Arsenal have shown themselves to be pish in the CHampions League. I belive that they have never won a knockout game in the competition?

Also, Thierry Henry once more proved to be a man for the small occasion - rubbish. Reyes was poor and Toure shouldn't have been on the field to score the equaliser, who does he think he is making a challange like that Peter MacDonald?

What reasons are there for Arsenal's woeful record in this competition?

would agree with all of that only that it was lauren that should have been sent off for 'that' tackle.

incidentally, how amazing does a german football match look???

That thing that goes on with the PA announcer after the goals is amazing.

Claudio(PA).........PIZARRO(50,000 bayern fans)

:D

I liked it when he got them to read out the scores

BAYERN -------- DREI

ARSENAL ------- NUL

:lol:

The best bit was the fans did that intonation thing that the they do when reading out the classified results, all raising their voices when they said 'drei' and lowering them when they said 'null'

Class.

Also, Thierry Henry once more proved to be a man for the small occasion - rubbish.

Henry can only be good if he gets the ball to feet, which hardly happened last night. Arsenal's problems were, and have been all season, at the back. Toure seems a different player without Campbell beside him, Cygan is an accident waiting to happen and both 'keepers are poor. You can get away with a poor attacking performance but not a poor defensive performance. If Arsenal had defended properly last night, they'd have got away with a 0-0 draw at worst as Bayern didn't look up to much.

I liked it when he got them to read out the scores

BAYERN -------- DREI

ARSENAL ------- NUL

:lol:

The best bit was the fans did that intonation thing that the they do when reading out the classified results, all raising their voices when they said 'drei' and lowering them when they said 'null'

Class.

Every German game they do that. I think it's hilarious! Me and Ryan got right into it in the Olympiastadion in Berlin!

Marcelinho, Marcelinho, Marcelinho!

Hertha DREI

Bayer EINS

Love it!

Great stuff!

After seeing Arsenal turning teams over every week in the Premiership, it was satisfying to see them being ripped up by foreign opposition.

Owen.....................HARGREAVES :lol:

The PA stuff was great, especially the score.

AT

Can I get a badge as well?

They beat Celta Vigo last year ;) .

No more badges - they are being devalued.

Now that I think about the commentator last night said that they've only ever won one game/tie in the knockout stages.

No more badges - they are being devalued.

Now that I think about the commentator last night said that they've only ever won one game/tie in the knockout stages.

Actually I think the ITV commentator last night did say they'd never won a game in the knockout stages..... not like someone from ITV to be speaking nonsense on football :rolleyes: .

Archived