Dance Songs

SOL

That Boiler Room episode is quality. The bit around 1.32.00 where a guy who's already taps aff gets the guy with his arm in a sling to get taps aff is tremendous :lol:

Also, who's the DJ playing at that point (think Jackmaster refers to him as Keith)? Proper banging stuff from him.

Pressure next Friday been changed from 9.30pm-3am. Respect for them for bending over backwards to accomodate everyone. The amount of moaning from folk is unreal. First of all they moaned at tickets being £23 (bargain when you are getting VonStroke, Len Faki and Joris Voorn in my eyes) as opposed to their normal £16.

Now folk are moaning about no 5am finish, it is usually quiet by 5am as everyone tends to tap out round about the 4am region anyway. Folk aren't happy unless they are moaning sometimes! You won't get a better value for money night anywhere with regards to Pressure, consistently get the top techno acts in the world for £5/6 per headliner.

Next Zoom night is at Tunnel 26th April, so far they've announced Solarstone, Super8 & Tab, Menno De Jong and RAM so it looks outstanding. They've still to announce the main headliner, that'll be 3pm today. Early bird tickets will be about 16.50 I think. I'm going to say Emery for the headliner - hasn't played up here for a while, English so easy enough to get up, new album coming out soon and will fit nicely between Miami and Ibiza.

Next Zoom night is at Tunnel 26th April, so far they've announced Solarstone, Super8 & Tab, Menno De Jong and RAM so it looks outstanding. They've still to announce the main headliner, that'll be 3pm today. Early bird tickets will be about 16.50 I think. I'm going to say Emery for the headliner - hasn't played up here for a while, English so easy enough to get up, new album coming out soon and will fit nicely between Miami and Ibiza.

Emma Hewitt and John Askew. Quite disappointing given the strength of the rest, although if they'd gone

Solarstone

De Jong

Askew

Super8 & Tab

On the poster and announced it in a different order I'd be delighted.