Dance Songs

SOL

I just saw Jaguar Skills is at Arches tonight. If you're thinking about but not sure, I couldn't recommend it highly enough. You won't be disappointed!

Seen him a few times through my old job working abroad and he was class. I've got Loco Dice and Maya Jane Coles next Friday, can't wait. Just seen Hot Since 82 has been announced for The Arches, it is only £9 including booking fee and delivery, madness.

Seen him a few times through my old job working abroad and he was class. I've got Loco Dice and Maya Jane Coles next Friday, can't wait. Just seen Hot Since 82 has been announced for The Arches, it is only £9 including booking fee and delivery, madness.

Considering getting tickets for the Hot Since 82 night, that's just after my exam. Love this remix by them.

Hardwell had just announced a date in Edinburgh as part of his I AM Hardwell world tour on the 8th of Feb. I imagine it'll be at Ingliston.

The day before my birthday. Really hope I can get tickets for this one.

http://colours.co.uk/html/events/show/I-AM-HARDWELL/92

Edited by Coooombe

Sold out on TicketScotland and Ticketweb within 5 minutes, but myself and 10 of my mates all managed to get tickets. £47 for tickets, including p&p, insurance and booking fee. It might seem quite excessive but the event is 9 hours long so I'm not complaining.