Dance Songs

SOL

Ibiza on Tuesday, can't wait! Only there for 4 days but Wednesday going to tINI & The Gang at Sirronco Beach then Paradise at DC10, Thursday Cream @ Amnesia closing party part 2, gutted to be missing Above and Beyond but line up looks class anyway. Tuesday and Friday are undecided, leaning towards SupermartXe for the Friday and Solomun at Sankeys on the Tuesday but don't land till 9.55pm though so see how blazing we are when we land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-9leL7f4w

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Armin last night. That has got to be the best set I've ever seen. Absolutely lost it when he dropped Big Sky by JOC. We went up the balcony and it was a good shout as there was more room to jump about and enjoy ourselves unlike downstairs where it was absolutely rammed. We then went round to see Craig Connelly and W&W at The Arches. Both played good sets but it was always going to be a impossible task to try and top that Armin set. Roll on PVD at The Arches on the 26th.

Caveman you've got some quality tunes on there. Tsunami is one i've been enjoying recently. Suppose I'd better chip in myself. Tad old now, but:

Edit: Sander Van Doorn is booked at Digital Newcastle soon. Worth going to see? I missed Dimi Vegas and Like Mike last week, absolutely gutted. They sold out in 3 days and I never had the money for a ticket at the time after blowing my student loan/overdraft :lol:

Double Edit: I'm a big fan of Jaguar Skills and his mixes - is anyone aware of similar dj's?

Edited by berwick-the-unbeatable

I was at Armin last night. That has got to be the best set I've ever seen. Absolutely lost it when he dropped Big Sky by JOC. We went up the balcony and it was a good shout as there was more room to jump about and enjoy ourselves unlike downstairs where it was absolutely rammed. We then went round to see Craig Connelly and W&W at The Arches. Both played good sets but it was always going to be a impossible task to try and top that Armin set. Roll on PVD at The Arches on the 26th.

It was absolutely brilliant wasn't it? Quite possibly the best I've seen as well.