Dance Songs

SOL

https://soundcloud.com/iainlatto/iain-lattos-mega-sounds-radio

This is my new mix, recorded last night for the first episode of an online radio show which i've launched. Features new releases from this month, lasts 55 mins, it's no bad.

Dece mix. That 3rd tune is insane. Pretty sure I've heard it in a Hardwell set. You got the tracklist to hand?

Off the top of my head it's:

1. Adagio For Strings (Blasterjaxx Remix) - Tiesto

2. Paradise - Dyro and Tiesto

3. Footrocker - Mightyfools. Hardwell played it in his Ultra set, probably where you recognise it from.

4. Alive (Zedd Remix) - Empire of the Sun

5. Nanana - Alvaro + Moti

6. Fusion - Acti + Delayers

7. Loud and Proud - Billy the Kit + Blasterjaxx

8. Airport - Unmet Ozcan + DJ Ghost

9. Hey Now (Laidback Luke Remix) - Martin Solveig

10. Shocker - Tiesto + DJ Punish

11. Animals - Martin Harris

12. Wakanda (Zatox Remix) - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

Mauro Picotto is doing three Scottish gigs over the weekend, Reading Rooms on the Friday, Liquid Rooms the Saturday and not sure on the third. I think I'll try and make the effort to see him on Saturday night.

EDIT: Third date is in Cumbernauld at Basement/Paps on the Thursday. Been there once and saw Judge Jules, v.v.v. dece club actually.

Edited by Marshmallo

Strange question, where was the picture that's your display taken? Quality tune, btw.

It's a pub in Berwick, the Free Trade. We were all an absolute state after Rangers away last day of the season when we qualified for the play-offs and ended up vandalising the chalkboard. My favourite part is by far the '#DL', referring to how Scott Dalziel's name is pronounced, and the sneaky 'E' someone has wrote above it after a more 'interesting' Berwick lad started going mental and ranting pro-EDL on the train back.

The place is such a dive (Not that it stops me absolutely loving it in there) the chalk only got took off around 2 weeks ago, and that was by us again to update it with more BRFC related abuse.

Edited by berwick-the-unbeatable

I heard his set from Ultra and it was absolutely horrific. Pretty sure the two songs mentioned were played. He took a fair amount of stick for it on Twitter and responded with a statement along the lines of "experimental" and "pushing boundaries".

Can't comment on him live as I've not seen him and the only set I've heard is that abomination from Ultra this year. Agree about his productions though. Levels and Niktim are good tunes and there's a handful of average ones but he seems to charge a ridic amount for gigs. Colours have been trying to book him for years and he's always priced himself out of playing the Arches.

I heard his set from Ultra and it was absolutely horrific. Pretty sure the two songs mentioned were played. He took a fair amount of stick for it on Twitter and responded with a statement along the lines of "experimental" and "pushing boundaries".

If one of the songs was 'We Write The Story', then I'd quite like to push him under a bus. What the actual f**k is that? I haven't heard 'Hey Brother' yet, but if it's anything like that then I'll save myself the bother.

He can witter on about pushing boundaries and all the rest of that arrogant nonsense all he wants, but that track is seriously shite. No-one wants to pay good money to see an alleged top-bill DJ playing dross like that.

He's sunk quite a bit in my estimations with those latest productions.

Edited by Michael W