Dance Songs

SOL

Apologies if they've already been said but thought it was worth mentioning Discopolis, great new-ish band from Edinburgh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygZEYCJXwUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMTp40b4ycg

Decent videos as well.

The lad riding about on the bike is who made those vids you refer to.

No videos to post or that, but how shit are W&W these days?

Haven't heard that much of their older stuff but have they moved from trance more towards "EDM"? Quite liked their remix of This Is What It Feels Like and The Code (with Umet Ozcan) is a banger.

Haven't listened to Anjunabeats in ages but this looks a v. dece album:

http://soundcloud.com/anjunabeats/sets/anjunabeats-in-ibiza-2013/

CS2228597-02A-BIG.jpg

Haven't listened to that album but have heard just about every song through ABGT, looks like a cracker.

Haven't heard that much of their older stuff but have they moved from trance more towards "EDM"? Quite liked their remix of This Is What It Feels Like and The Code (with Umet Ozcan) is a banger.

I'm quite a fan of W&W, actually. The Code is excellent, as is Thunder and their remix of This Is What It Feels Like is a catchy wee number.

Definitely going to catch them at Tomorrowland.

They're like a crap version of Dada Life these days, very disappointing for someone who liked their older trance stuff. Orjan Nilsen is going the same way.

Cheers for the recommendations on this thread, great resource. Liked whoever suggested the Japanese chap Nakamura (Marshmallo maybe?), some great stuff there #dece

Aye. Shingo's the absolute boy when it comes to that genre for me. Similar stuff from Dinka, Mossy, Mango, Kazusa and Soundprank.

Currently creaming my Calvins over this

Dat vocal.

This is my favourite Soundprank song.

I had my iPod on shuffle and this came on last Friday night when I was on my way to the Meadows in Edinburgh about 8pm. It was still really sunny but the temperature was maybe about 19/20 so it was comfortable. I had a few beers in my bag and had a cracking night ahead. This song came on and my happiness doubled. That probably reads like I'm taking the piss but it was quite a euphoric feeling and the song fit the situation perfectly. If someone else had posted that I'd be think "twat" but f**k it.