Mobiles With Mp3

Guest Tarvie

Right I need to get my wife a belated birthday prezzie as what I was going to get her is now likes hens teeth.

I want to get her a new mobile but it must have MP3/Radio/Pics and also work as a decent phone. I aint too bothered if its pay as you go or contract however pay as you go will need to be Orange.

Can any of you point me in the right direction? I was going to get her an MP3 player but this looks like it could kill 2 birds with one stone :D

Alternatively if anyone can find me a Paul Frank Hoody top with a large picture of julius on the front then that will do :D

That I can think of the Nokia 6230 has an MP3 player as does that flash looking Samsung D500. The Samsung is the better all round phone IMO but it is meant to be geared for the penile bearing sex.

I work with phones mate. The D500 has a better camera, being a mega pixel one, wheras the 6230 is only 0.3MP.

If your other half really wants an MP3 more than a camera, get the 6230 as it has an expandable memory and takes MMC cards up to 1GB wheras the d500 doesn't and only has 80mb of space, and the samsung doesn't have a radio either

I'd personally take the 6230 as it's got everything you want and Nokia's are far more popular so there's more support and software made for them, wheras samsungs are much less reliable than nokias, which is more important the more you spend on the phone(especially on pay and go). You can get a 6230 pay and go orange for 169.99 which is a great price from the link online at this link

http://www.thelink.com/martprd/store/lin_p...=1&tm=undefined

Hope I've been some help? :)

I have a 6230 and can echo that the camera is crap. As is the video recorder.

However the voice recorder is good and, as RB says above, you can easily change the MMCard...I have a 512k one in mine which is good for about 8 hours of mp3s

Dosent have radio - but i recommend the orange SPV 500 Smartphone. It uses mini SD cards, you can get a gig one for about £60 and it plays mp3/videos through windows media player 9.

Great phone :)

Archived