Is Hansen Pished?

Guest SeD

I really enjoyed that game though, the FA Cup is so much better than it's Scottish equivalent.

Totally :(

We should have more non-league teams involved in ours.

It was a cracking end to end game, except I kept falling asleep as I was knackered, then waking to see one of the keepers pull off a great save. Can't believe the chance Sheffield Utd missed in the first minute though.

I have a theory about left footers however, more often than not they will miss in penalty shoot outs. Cole scored but then as soon as the Sheffield guy went to take his, I knew he would miss.

I really enjoyed that game though, the FA Cup is so much better than it's Scottish equivalent.

Agreed - a good game to watch.

One thing that bugs me though..... I have to pay a liscence fee to the BBC and they can't employ someone better than Mark Bright to be the co-commentator :huh: .

One thing that bugs me though..... I have to pay a liscence fee to the BBC and they can't employ someone better than Mark Bright to be the co-commentator :huh: .

i think mark bright is better than alan hansen and mark lawrenson!

Skinnyjean, i knew harley was gonna miss too- he looked so nervous! quites strange considering he has played at as high a level as many on the pitch

the sheff utd players didn't look confident against almunia, but as hansen said - he'll be great in a penalty shootout as long as there's no crosses!

the sheff keeper had hurt his hip and only ever dived one way, the arsenal players all put it in the corner he couldn't dive to.... :ph34r:

Archived