The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

Couldn't believe Moyes said United played well. They had their best chance four minutes from the end - Everton never got out of third gear in the second half :lol:

Can't see Arsenal dropping points, but all the team can do is ask the question. Tough game at to Southampton this weekend but yesterday was the perfect response to the Palace defeat. No failures throughout the team.

Even if it's Europa League, its been a brilliant season. The football the team have produced has been excellent to watch and it's no disgrace to come up a bit short of the CL places if that's what happens. Every Evertonian should be proud of Roberto and the team this year.

It'll be interesting to see who Everton will be linked to over summer, especially striking options.

Martinez will have a tough job trying to replace Lukaku. I can't imagine Kone leading the line for them anyway...

Bump.

Disappointing defeat yesterday - two comedy OG's but, overall, the team didn't do enough. Southampton the more enterprising and dangerous side throughout.

I think the CL dream is over but the team need to keep going and make sure of a European place. Going down to the City game next Saturday and should be a great game - full house, late kick off and plenty to play for should ensure Goodison's rocking. Barry will be a miss though.

Would be a real shame if Everton don't at least finish in 5th after their efforts this season.

Bump.

Disappointing defeat yesterday - two comedy OG's but, overall, the team didn't do enough. Southampton the more enterprising and dangerous side throughout.

I think the CL dream is over but the team need to keep going and make sure of a European place. Going down to the City game next Saturday and should be a great game - full house, late kick off and plenty to play for should ensure Goodison's rocking. Barry will be a miss though.

Would be a real shame if Everton don't at least finish in 5th after their efforts this season.

Enjoy yer day L_P, gonnae catch as much of the game as I can in Glasgow on my way home from Hamilton.

Enjoy yer day L_P, gonnae catch as much of the game as I can in Glasgow on my way home from Hamilton.

Cheers mate, certainly will try! Staying down on the Saturday night now as well so should be good. Thankfully, Pars' result doesn't mean too much in the grand scheme of things!

Reading that the club had identified a site for a new stadium. The talk of leaving Goodison makes me very sad, I don't want to leave what is one of the best grounds in the UK. Would be better if we tried to redevelop like how Liverpool are planning to do.

Reading that the club had identified a site for a new stadium. The talk of leaving Goodison makes me very sad, I don't want to leave what is one of the best grounds in the UK. Would be better if we tried to redevelop like how Liverpool are planning to do.

Totally agree, love Goodison.

Going back to the 90s with that Umbro logo?

I think Umbro have changed their badge aye. I like Umbro, old school manufacturer. They don't seem to do many kits these days either in Britain, so it's something different.

• 1 month later...

Couple more shots here.

12.jpg

First impressions: not blown away but not disappointed.

I like Umbro so that's a good start. It does look like a quality made shirt. I love the new badge, it's an excellent crest and looks good on the strip.

Don't know if I like the black socks, think I'd prefer the more traditional white. Don't like the Umbro print on the sleeves.

All in all, pretty good strip from Umbro. I will be buying.