The Second Legs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Arsenal will win 2-1 against Bayern and thus go out 4-3 on aggregate. Chelsea will sneak in as well imo with yet another 1-0 win (2-2 on agt Chelsea win on away goals). I think Manure will lose in the San Siro 1-0 or 2-0 and go out and that Liverpool will lose in Leverkussen but still qualify.

Liverpool and Utd to go through. Can't see Chelsea being capable of beating Barcelona.

Chelsea are more likely to go through than Man Utd. Chelsea are well capable of winning 1-0. Man U are going to have to produce something special as I think Milan will score.

I can see Arsenal scoring the 2 goals they need but I doubt very much they will keep a clean sheet.

Liverpool is anyones guess. I've got a sneaky feeling they will manage it but it will be a desperate game for Liverpool fans to watch as they will defend in depth for 90 minutes.

so it's Chelsea and Liverpool for me :unsure:

Liverpool will go out on away goals.

Man Utd will be taken to extra time and win on penalties.

Chelsea will win.

Arsenal will lose by conceding an away goal and not being able to pull the required goals back.

Was the young boy Carson in goals on Saturday? I didnt see the game.

Did he look OK?

He was. According to all the reposrts I read he had f'all to do apart from watch Robert's freekick scream in. I watched the highlights on Saturday night and he looked alright but wasn't really tested.

Chelsea are more likely to go through than Man Utd. Chelsea are well capable of winning 1-0. Man U are going to have to produce something special as I think Milan will score.

I can see Arsenal scoring the 2 goals they need but I doubt very much they will keep a clean sheet.

Liverpool is anyones guess. I've got a sneaky feeling they will manage it but it will be a desperate game for Liverpool fans to watch as they will defend in depth for 90 minutes.

so it's Chelsea and Liverpool for me :unsure:

Well I got the final winners of last nights ties correct, although the Chelsea game did not go as predicted!

I stand by my assessment of tonights matches! :D

Archived