Question Time

Alastair Campbell is giving the Daily Mail a kicking tonight. Ann Leslie also appears to have necked a bottle of gin before she came on as well.

Easy ride for Phillip Hammond as the Tory/Govt on the panel.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly don't see attraction in her. Stick a paper bag over her face and it's a mibbe.

It's very simple. It's the same as when you have a meeting at work and have to put the women in the order you would have relations with them them. You wouldn't neccesarily do it in real life, but the circumstances make it appropriate.

Willie Rennie will be appearing on Question Time tonight. Charles Kennedy was supposed to be on but, and I quote the Scottish Lib Dem twitter feed "he missed his flight".

I hope for his own sake that he actually did just miss his flight.

Willie Rennie will be appearing on Question Time tonight. Charles Kennedy was supposed to be on but, and I quote the Scottish Lib Dem twitter feed "he missed his flight".

I hope for his own sake that he actually did just miss his flight.

I don't doubt he missed his flight...and the fact that the tannoy in the Wetherspoons at Heathrow Terminal 5 is broken is in no way related.