Question Time

Nigel Farage: Terrible. Forgot how odious he can be. Totally wrong on his immigration stance. The irony of a small government party like UKIP backing a big government policy like that one is too much to bear really.

Simon Hughes: Was alright, a bit bland. Made some decent points but got flustered on the issue of re-housing.

Chris Grayling: Irritating and slippier than an a fish out of water.

Diane Abbott: Substance free nonsense. Enjoyed her comment about Jeremy Hunt's career 'hanging in the balance.' Like hers was a few months ago then?

Polly Toynbee: Made some good points particularly on the contraception issue but also some poor ones as well.

Farage did make one decent point about the generation of fannies running politics in this country. College kids that have absolutely f**k all idea about business or anything outside of their wee bubble. I don't like career politicians, they are the most horrific wankers ever shat into existence.

Nigel Farage: Terrible. Forgot how odious he can be. Totally wrong on his immigration stance. The irony of a small government party like UKIP backing a big government policy like that one is too much to bear really.

Simon Hughes: Was alright, a bit bland. Made some decent points but got flustered on the issue of re-housing.

Chris Grayling: Irritating and slippier than an a fish out of water.

Diane Abbott: Substance free nonsense. Enjoyed her comment about Jeremy Hunt's career 'hanging in the balance.' Like hers was a few months ago then?

Polly Toynbee: Made some good points particularly on the contraception issue but also some poor ones as well.

Farage was the only panel member with half a clue. He is bang on correct about what is happening with housing too and the fact that EU immigrants can waltz in and suck up the housing pretty much immediately.

Did anyone find it slightly flukey that Dimbleby managed to pluck out a totally non planted social housing worker from the totally impartial audience by absolute random chance to harangue Farage (wrongly) about what is happening in social housing?:lol: What are the chances of that happening?? dry.gif

He is bang on correct about what is happening with housing too and the fact that EU immigrants can waltz in and suck up the housing pretty much immediately.

Oh dear. A new low for our resident shed-dwelling psephologist.

Yes, who could forgot "it's a fact" to "I've been told by several people today" - sure you have Nigel laugh.gif Fair brass neck to come on and lie so blatantly though. Bring back the UKIP guy with the rainbow suspenders.

I think it was the Tory who made the point factory managers, when deciding where to locate their facilities, pay attention to personal tax rates and this was his justification for taking out the 50p tax rate. Why did no one pick up on this utter holocaust of a point? huh.gif

Caroline Spelman, Chris Bryant, Lord Oakeshott, Mary Beard, Peter Oborne

Brian May is also appearing on it next week.

Good, I've always wondered what Queens guitarist view of current affairs was. Will anyone ask him about his hair or playing Sun City.

Good, I've always wondered what Queens guitarist view of current affairs was. Will anyone ask him about his hair or playing Sun City.

Watched a documentary about Queen the other night, he stands by their decision. Said if you were to not play countries with nasty governments or whose politics you disagreed with, you wouldn't play many gigs.

With his appearances on The Sky at Night, Astronomy Live, Foxes Live, is he turning into the new Carol Vorderman?

top effort from the church of england vicar blaming short skirts for grooming :blink:

two points on this from me on this.

1. no one gives a f**k about these girls. the repeated contacts with the gangs shows they don't care about themselves.

2. true belief in religion creates an other. anyone who is truly religious will have less respect for those have differing religious views from them than people who are of the same sect. the pope thinks i'm going to burn in hell for not believing in god, where is the respect there. what's the difference between eternal damnation and getting pumped off the kitchen staff?

Watched a documentary about Queen the other night, he stands by their decision. Said if you were to not play countries with nasty governments or whose politics you disagreed with, you wouldn't play many gigs.

With his appearances on The Sky at Night, Astronomy Live, Foxes Live, is he turning into the new Carol Vorderman Richard Hammond?

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Watching this just now. First time i've watched it in ages, and going on this car crash it'll be a fucking lot longer till the next time. David Starkey is putting forward his UKIP application on air, but he did have an entertaining start to the show by alienating the panel by pulling up how they are all from privileged backgrounds. Harriet took the hump at this, even though it seems a fair call.

Watching this just now. First time i've watched it in ages, and going on this car crash it'll be a fucking lot longer till the next time. David Starkey is putting forward his UKIP application on air, but he did have an entertaining start to the show by alienating the panel by pulling up how they are all from privileged backgrounds. Harriet took the hump at this, even though it seems a fair call.

Her comeback was to do with women in politics. Erm sorry love but that really has f**k all to do with your up bringing.