Uefa Cup

bob_mcshug

bearing in mind some of the results tonight, who do you think will win it.

My money's on Villareal but there are a few teams left in the tourney that could win it.

Newcastle, Az and Auxerre all seem to be going well. ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Geordie_Elvis

Without getting carried away if Newcastle dont win it now then I would be gutted, Olympiacos were the team I didnt want to draw but after last night I would take anybody thats left in it.

Villareal are probably the team I would like to avoid if possible but if we are to win it then we have got to beat the big teams.

Newcastle should sail through after last nights result (what an atmosphere by the way :unsure: )

Sporting Lisbon also looked shit hot against Boro, some goal from Job though, Ricardo maybe a problem for them.

Auxerre / Villareal will be tough to beat.

Don't think AZ have enough experience.

Away the Lads, fingers crossed for the Geordies :D

Guest Geordie_Elvis

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Wayne Rooney....................went to man united and he won f**k all.

Put your passports away for another few months boys.

Milan for the CL

Toon for the EUFA

at least you can say you were beaten by the team that won it?!

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Wayne Rooney....................went to man united and he won f**k all.

Put your passports away for another few months boys.

Milan for the CL

Toon for the EUFA

at least you can say you were beaten by the team that won it?!

Everyone...................went to the Toon and won fark all ;)

Booed your team off lately...? :lol:

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Yep, the Charlton home game recently.

I was born 100 yards from the ground, supported them all my life, only missed a handful of home games in the last 10 years, been to 16 away grounds in the UK and 8 european games, spend about £1500 a year on supporting my LOCAL team and so I have the right to boo who the f**k I like.

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Played shite for years mate.

Like I said, 10 years I have been going and I have only seen them play 'outstanding' on a handful of occasions.

I might very well go to the grave without seeing them win anything......sh*t happens.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
Played shite for years mate.

Like I said, 10 years I have been going and I have only seen them play 'outstanding' on a handful of occasions.

I might very well go to the grave without seeing them win anything......sh*t happens.

I went to quit a few games in the 80's. You never knew what your were going to see... Keeg at his best or George Rielly at his laughable worst.

Guest Geordie_Elvis

George Reilly :lol::lol:

Would have loved to see Supermac or Gallagher at their best but unfortunatly I have been blessed with watching mediocre players for years.

Beardsley was past his best, Andy Cole was shipped out too soon, and I never got to see Gazza or Waddle at their peak.

Still life goes on eh...heres to another 35 or so years of fruitless labour!

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

If it wasn't for the fans I might have ended up a Toon fan. I'm sure things are different now, but yous had some ignorant, racist 2wats in the 80's. Totally put me off going there. Shame really, it was a good day out apart from that.

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Definitly not like that now, 9 out of our best starting X1 are black so theres nowt in the way of racism!

80's was a bad decade full stop I think fashion, music, work and footy were all pretty nasty??!

Archived