Web Hosting

Recently I've been messing about with .wml code and have decided to put together a WAP site. However, the webspace I get from my ISP does not support .php code and I need to use some in my WAP site. I'm loooking into the possibility of purchasing webspace for this purpose but can't really justify much expense. I won't need a lot of webspace or bandwidth as .wml are very small. I need as little as possible which will allow me to use php.

Can anyone recommend a good web hosting service which comes close to meeting my needs?

Recently I've been messing about with .wml code and have decided to put together a WAP site. However, the webspace I get from my ISP does not support .php code and I need to use some in my WAP site. I'm loooking into the possibility of purchasing webspace for this purpose but can't really justify much expense. I won't need a lot of webspace or bandwidth as .wml are very small. I need as little as possible which will allow me to use php.

Can anyone recommend a good web hosting service which comes close to meeting my needs?

We can give you some space and access to our super duper webserver if you like :D

All for the price of a small donation to P&B :P

• 3 weeks later...
We can give you some space and access to our super duper webserver if you like  :D

All for the price of a small donation to P&B  :P

427010[/snapback]

Are you serious Div? :unsure:

It would certainly suit me better to donate money to P&B than some unknown.

I'll PM you.

PS sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this. I neglected to subscribe to this topic.

Archived