Grand Theft Auto V

I'm currently installing a 60gb HDD into my 360 that I got as a double order about 3 years ago to ensure I have enough room to play it tomorrow.

And I've just discovered a 3 month Gold Membership card in the box so I can get my XBLive back up and running.

I'm on my phone, but I someone could post Patrick Bateman in looking pretty chuffed with himself, that'd be great.

I'm currently installing a 60gb HDD into my 360 that I got as a double order about 3 years ago to ensure I have enough room to play it tomorrow.

And I've just discovered a 3 month Gold Membership card in the box so I can get my XBLive back up and running.

I'm on my phone, but I someone could post Patrick Bateman in looking pretty chuffed with himself, that'd be great.

post-30760-0-22212800-1379342473_thumb.j

My resistance has finally been broken down. Was telling anybody who would listen to my inane ramblings that I would be picking it up on Tuesday afternoon, none of this standing in the cold at midnight nonsense.

I'm going to a midnight launch.

My resistance has finally been broken down. Was telling anybody who would listen to my inane ramblings that I would be picking it up on Tuesday afternoon, none of this standing in the cold at midnight nonsense.

I'm going to a midnight launch.

Me too, looks like I'll get a few hours in tonight. Work at 9 but f**k it patrick-bateman-upvote.gif

So do we just install it on the hard drive and play it with that disk or what? I'm confused.

I guess one disc will have the 8GB of data which you install to your HDD, and the other will be the "play" disc that you need to put in the disc drive to launch the game.

f**k knows actually.

Edited by Slim Charles