Grand Theft Auto V

After watching Sp00nerism's video in which he dies by jumping into a pole after fighting 6 or 7 dudes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WinS7YITQyw), what is the stupidest way you've died so far in the game?

For me it's been crushed by Michael's gate after it decided to close on me when I tried walking into his drive to start a mission as Franklin

I love the driving, being able to do wheel spins and quick turns as soon as you get into the car is fantastic! I'm absolutely in love with this game, it is excellent.

One thing though, when I was just about to finish the first Michael mission, my Xbox froze and wouldn't do anything, so had to turn it off then on again. Pretty annoying, but my heart was in mouth at one point, thinking it was completely fucked.

I haven't done much exploring yet, I prefer to just get fired into the missions at the beginning.

I was happily driving along a country road, just north of Los Santos, and a deer ran out the side of the road. I tried to avoid it, but twatted the frigger. The "thwunk" when I hit it felt pretty real.

Anyway, I stopped for a second, still in the car, to survey the damage and another car coming towards me swerved to avoid the deer carcass, and crashed into a tree! Brilliant!

Driving is brilliant IMO. As has been said previously you need to think about what you're doing. It also makes it a bit more like in the films which is pretty good for me.

I still haven't really explored the map yet but I've played the tennis game, which was as good as any actual tennis game I've played.

Driving has gone a bit too 'arcadey' for me, the ideal model would be something in between GTA IV's and GTA V's model possibly leaning more towards GTA IV. Having said that it works within the game and is relatively easy to get used too. It's really a minor point though.

BTW, anyone nicked a train yet?

Driving has gone a bit too 'arcadey' for me, the ideal model would be something in between GTA IV's and GTA V's model possibly leaning more towards GTA IV. Having said that it works within the game and is relatively easy to get used too. It's really a minor point though.

BTW, anyone nicked a train yet?

No but that's my plan today :thumbsup