Peter Sweeney (Millwall)

Mark Wilson (Dundee United)

Forwards

Craig Beattie (Celtic)

Darryl Duffy (Falkirk)

Shaun Maloney (Celtic)

Derek Riordan (Hibernian)

Have to say well done to Neil Collins.

I still cannot believe Mark Wilson doesn't get a game for the main team, and to put on top of that He gets played in Midfield????

i'm guessing it'll be marshall in goals? :( he's bollocks!!

anyone got any info on iain turner? i have a mate who supports everton who says he's excellent! maybe he should be given a shot?

he is excellent.

well firstly Robbo is about 24-25 and Iain Turner is a good keeper. He played against Sweden in the G, and he looked quite solid. He has only really made the bench for Everton.

well firstly Robbo is about 24-25 and Iain Turner is a good keeper. He played against Sweden in the G, and he looked quite solid. He has only really made the bench for Everton.

this may be a really stupid question, but do people in the under 21s have to be under 21? i seem to remember gareth barry playing for england when he was much older than 21

Good to see a general abundance of players who are lucky to warm the bench for their clubs reserve team are included! would it not be better to include players who actually play regularly for their team as opposed to guys who play more games for their country's U21s than for their club

i'm guessing it'll be marshall in goals?  :(  he's bollocks!!

anyone got any info on iain turner?  i have a mate who supports everton who says he's excellent!  maybe he should be given a shot?

429586[/snapback]

He was the mutts Nut's for us.

Hardly had a snif at Everton though!

Not through a change of keeper I hope!  :o

I was just thinking (rare I know) about what sort of side we could put out if there was an U21 Championship in the summer that didn't clash with any senior games. Maybe I'm being delusional but I think we'd do pretty well with the likes of Fletcher, McFadden, Riordan, O'Connor, Diamond, Gordon, Marshall etc...

441281[/snapback]

On paper it looks quite good but we'd still be hopelessly behind most other nations. I always try and gauge things like this as to how well the players would get on down south. I don't think that Fletcher cuts it at Man Utd though Faddy looks like he could become an Everton regular within a couple of years. The likes of O'Connor and Riordan would do well to get a regular game for a first division (sorry Championship :rolleyes: ) side.

12 games without a win for the U21s. :angry: I reckon that it'll be 2-0 tomorrow as well.

Archived