The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Heard a rumour we're looking at 3 players from Ballingry and 3 from Bathgate .

Boy Morrison from Ballingry has signed has he not?

Who's the 3 from Bathgate? Andreoni, bonnes and lieper would be the only 3 I could think of

Boy Morrison from Ballingry has signed has he not?

Who's the 3 from Bathgate? Andreoni, bonnes and lieper would be the only 3 I could think of

No names mentioned mate . Our local paper today says we signed 2 players on Mon another 2 tonight and another 2 to speak to on Sat . Apparently the 2 signed we were after last year and missed out on them .

Also trying to get friendlies with Peterhead , Petershill and Stirling Albion .

Lieper has been offered a deal with us and Pollok.

Ive heard Boness and Armadale too but not Sauchie. The right back for Bathgate has signed for Sauchie, not sure of his name though.

Sorry pal. I've not spoken with Sauchie.

Heard one or two Bathgate players have though.

Cant believe the amount of players from Bathgate jumping ship instead of being more determined to try and get it right next time..Easy option nowadays seems to quit..If thats the type of players they are not sure I would be wanting to sign them for my team.

Who has jumped dhip or quit as you put it?

a think most of the players left not for money but because they thought there would not be a good team next year

Is that not the same as the year before when they were relegated from the Super league, sure they lost at least 8 from that season

I personally dont think there is anything wrong with leaving a club when your contract is up and going to a better club. There is a problem when you go to a team in a lower position for more money, but I dont think thats the case on this occassion

Archived