The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

Sauchie were terrible against lithgy but throwing money that the club don't have ain't the answer in the long run unless hearts and rangers is where people want the club to aim for

Throwing money at the team when being well beaten by what appears to be the best team in the league isnt the answer to any clubs issues.

Yes Lithgae were well better yesterday but Sauchie shouldnt do anything rash on the back of that, they looked OK when they had the ball but with no striking presence, especially after Cummings went off.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's a big game tomorrow and I'm sure the guys will lift there selves up and won'tlet us down . I know it's gonna be hard but if they play as they can we'll be fine .

Let's hope for a fantastic game with no recriminations against refs or linesmen and may the best team win , good luck Sauchie and Beith .

Good luck to Sauchie in the rest of your season.

Sometimes in the cup you ride your luck and get through and tbh that happened yesterday for us but as for everybody it has went the other way for us in the past as well.

Was a pleasure to chat with the guy who films the game and you're man who does you're programme(sorry didn't catch your names), both were total gentlemen and good to have a pre-match chat with.

Always good to meet fellow Junior men and hopefully one day we get a return fixture at your ground.

All the best.

I would like to know what Zizi actually wants!!

The club have progressed 2 divisions as champions in 2 years and they need to consolidate at some point.

Finishing mid table this year with a decent run in the cups is consolidation for me.

As for the manager I think he has done OK in the time he has been there.

Think we've grew used to success so it's hard to take when we lose .

You're right though gee , they are the best thing to happen at Sauchie for years .We are crying out for a striker , all other positions have been filled but we just can't seem to uncover a goal scorer .

Archived