The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

6 points out of 9 , I'd take that any time and lying 2nd with another 4 teams , I think it's been a decent start to our first superleague campaign . The players should be learning you need 100% commitment all game and things should be fine . We now play our next 3 league games away from beechwood and another away in the league cup semi , If all the side stay fit I think we'll do ok .

Is that there new park ? Last year we got the postcode from there website and it was there old ground .

google maps looks like it is the new ground. Hopefully you find it ok.

BTW, no match videos for a few weeks as my camera has decided to die and is in the repair shop.

Still feel as if Saturday's game was two points dropped but would have took a draw before kick off. I feel we are coming on to a game as the weeks go by. Have a hard cup game on Wednesday then free week on Saturday. Hopefully the lads can get us in to the final of the league cup and we have another day out to enjoy.

Ps another cracking turn out by us at Bonnyrigg. Up there with the best support.

1348435540[/url]' post='6654328']

Still feel as if Saturday's game was two points dropped but would have took a draw before kick off. I feel we are coming on to a game as the weeks go by. Have a hard cup game on Wednesday then free week on Saturday. Hopefully the lads can get us in to the final of the league cup and we have another day out to enjoy.

Ps another cracking turn out by us at Bonnyrigg. Up there with the best support.

Are you for real,2 points dropped,not taking it away from youse as youse played well but we could have won as well and a draw probably the fairest result for both,agree with your turnout,good support.

Are you for real,2 points dropped,not taking it away from youse as youse played well but we could have won as well and a draw probably the fairest result for both,agree with your turnout,good support.

As one of the other rose fans said on your thread, both teams with feel it was two points dropped. Good luck in the Scottish.

Archived